Maria Fowler #2 Now Maria can no longer sell her muff, she’s always begging for free stuff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do brands work with her?? Do they just look at her folllwers (ain’t even many)? Like I don’t get why they’d want their business to be a associated with her. Would lose sales and cheapen their brand of anything.
She has management now. I assume the companies liaise with them and they suggest the people on their books who would be ‘good’ to advertise the products

Reactions: 1
She has management now. I assume the companies liaise with them and they suggest the people on their books who would be ‘good’ to advertise the products
Has management but doesn’t want to be part of “that” world. duck off. She just wants the freebies but not tit pap pics (unless they’re on her terms of course). You can’t have the best of both worlds Maria

Reactions: 8
So the management sells dreams to their clients 🤣🤣🤣. Unlucky when they say oh we got Fowler to hawk ya product.
Has management but doesn’t want to be part of “that” world. duck off. She just wants the freebies but not tit pap pics (unless they’re on her terms of course). You can’t have the best of both worlds Maria
yes so bloody true!! Management will drop her soon enough anyway!

Reactions: 1
Looks like she’s on her way to have the baby. I’m Maria I like my privacy. Let’s show the whole of Instagram I

Reactions: 4
Looks like she’s on her way to have the baby. I’m Maria I like my privacy. Let’s show the whole of Instagram I
Little attention beg. Probs couple of days cus if she’s been swabbed for Covid must be waiting for test results for a planned c section next week.
people that post attention seeking hospital posts are actually the worrrrst

Reactions: 6
As if she managed to talk about herself and her gestational diabetes in her daughter’s birthday post 🤦🏽‍♀️ This woman is so self obsessed

Clearly clever filming. So with Melvin that would be five people. You’re telling me she just had one other person for those two princesses 😂
I’m not personally arsed what ppl do with their Covid stance BUT it was the fact she was being proper uptight about Covid for ages and shaming people etc. Now she’s just happy to break the rules cus it suits her for Evie’s party.

Reactions: 7
Surely if she had a COVID test related to her c-sec she should be shielding ahead of her procedure not throwing her daughter a party ... thanks for wasting NHS resources Maria hun!

Reactions: 10
Surely if she had a COVID test related to her c-sec she should be shielding ahead of her procedure not throwing her daughter a party ... thanks for wasting NHS resources Maria hun!
Lol true. She don’t give a tit. Really changed her tune on all this now ain’t she

So she had her baby what, yesterday?? And today she’s advertising rug doctors 😳 times must be tough.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
So she had her baby what, yesterday?? And today she’s advertising rug doctors 😳 times must be tough.
Has she had the baby? I didn’t think she looked pregnant there but i didn’t think she’d have been and out so quickly after having her COVID test

Has she had the baby? I didn’t think she looked pregnant there but i didn’t think she’d have been and out so quickly after having her COVID test
Oh! I assumed she was in having the baby? Could have sworn the dates matched etc?

So yeah turns out she did have the baby Tuesday. However I’m guessing the rug doctor was a pre-record.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.