Maria Fowler #2 Now Maria can no longer sell her muff, she’s always begging for free stuff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if she’ll call the paps this time...
Wouldn’t be surprised! Her photos are ‘copyrighted and not for publication’ - except for where she conveniently calls them herself obviously! Or more accurately, except for where beggy can make a few quid out of them for herself! 🤣

Reactions: 3
Beggy Batey has just been sent a gift from Katie Loxton, all monogrammed MF not MB? She couldn’t sound more Disingenuous about it if she tried. ‘Oh I’ve already got one of these but yeah thanks, here’s a swipe up’

Reactions: 3
Beggy Batey has just been sent a gift from Katie Loxton, all monogrammed MF not MB? She couldn’t sound more Disingenuous about it if she tried. ‘Oh I’ve already got one of these but yeah thanks, here’s a swipe up’
Why do brands work with her?? Do they just look at her folllwers (ain’t even many)? Like I don’t get why they’d want their business to be a associated with her. Would lose sales and cheapen their brand of anything.

Reactions: 7
Why do brands work with her?? Do they just look at her folllwers (ain’t even many)? Like I don’t get why they’d want their business to be a associated with her. Would lose sales and cheapen their brand of anything.
I literally have no idea, she wasn’t even a main character on TOWIE, just an extra 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It is completely bizarre isn’t it, I don’t get it at all. She brings nothing at all to any of the brands who send her freebies, she’s so irrelevant it’s untrue! 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Why she just stopped project in a village too? She a half arsed influencer.

Reactions: 1
She doesn’t ever put ad or gifted on the stories???? Aren’t you supposed to type it on there

Reactions: 2
Why she just stopped project in a village too? She a half arsed influencer.
She can’t follow through with anything. Lost count of the stuff she’s started and lost interest in, restarted for a bit, forgot about and moved on to something else. She’s hardly a resounding success at anything.

Reactions: 4
She can’t follow through with anything. Lost count of the stuff she’s started and lost interest in, restarted for a bit, forgot about and moved on to something else. She’s hardly a resounding success at anything.
Yes literally this! Okay don’t judge me but just watched the “Evie’s house” highlight on her feed. Poor girl ain’t even got the house finished cus Maria ain’t finished it.
Always a half arsed attempt for Maria Bateman oh sorry I mean fowler. Since she’s still peddling her maiden name aka show name (lol), yet “gave up” the limelight years ago, (so move on and use your married proper name - gutted for Kelvin) yet won’t allow any press to “use” her pics due to her copyright cus she’s wanted to step away from the “sad little fame world “ 🧐🧐🧐🤨🤨🤨🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It is completely bizarre isn’t it, I don’t get it at all. She brings nothing at all to any of the brands who send her freebies, she’s so irrelevant it’s untrue! 🤷🏼‍♀️
I don’t understand it either, it’s not like she’s even a likeable character or does a brilliant job of showing the freebies, she’s half arsed at everything! Isn’t she Kelvin?!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.