Marcus Mitchell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Marcus please let that poor man rest in peace, his daughter is posting on your posts when she should be grieving for her Dad. If you think you have made it in life with a thread on here, your sorely mistaken. Cop the duck on and grow up !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
What’s the latest with bestie Heidi Crock-OfShit?
She's no longer around it seems. I honestly think that night when nobody was sending them drinks she couldn't be arsed anymore as she's not getting anything from it. He never did follow her back after "the app" deleted her but somehow made sure not to unfollow Kirk etc.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
So how did he find us then?? Cheeky little google of himself no doubt?? We’ve all got no lives though right….?????

Reactions: 5
She's no longer around it seems. I honestly think that night when nobody was sending them drinks she couldn't be arsed anymore as she's not getting anything from it. He never did follow her back after "the app" deleted her but somehow made sure not to unfollow Kirk etc.
Haha! He gets through friends like take aways!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So how did he find us then?? Cheeky little google of himself no doubt?? Never got no lives though right….?????
Probably googles himself on a daily basis, convinced he's a real celeb.

Abit random but remember that vote thing he did when he apparently kissed an engaged man on a night out. Didn't get the response he wanted and got swiftly deleted.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
It’s a total car crash and really self indulgent. Last post is proper dark, you know, like a memorial to himself or something. Very dramatic and he’s doing a good job of raising anxieties in lots of well meaning followers. He deffo has far too much time on his hands.

Reactions: 7
Omg seriously he’s too funny. I wonder if he took any of the advice the professionals would have given him yesterday or has he spent the last couple of days reading his insta/ on here to feed his ego and making stupid memes trying to present himself as some sort of modern may Mahatma Gandhi

The tattle trolling saga he overcome will prob be chapter 3 of his bouncing back book
Chapter 2 will be how he did a trial shift at a premier inn
I doubt it. I can imagine he was stand offish with them and said i didn't need it

Reactions: 8
Waiting for him to tag Skanky Price. He went through a phase of idolising the biggest troll out there 😂

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Haha encouraging more like minded people to find this website and thread to say the same as all us. Hi Marcus 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He’s just posted screenshots of this thread on his page aha
Some of his followers 🙈 bless them. They know no better right now. I was once like them 🤷🏻‍♀️

Oh wow I got 2 features - thanks beaut 😘 didn't care to share the ones where I was providing information of where to get help though did you? Hmm funny that

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ridiculous human being and his enablers- he’s so utterly obsessed with social media and people’s opinion of him it’s just beyond me

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.