Marcus Mitchell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am Absolutely crippled at the thought of him phoning up the local curry house ‘iyyaaaa have you got any Mahatma Gandhi on the go’ hahahaa
“ello you beauts I tried something new from my local curry shop the other night it was called Mahatma Gandhi it was so delicious and just for you beauts they are offering you 10% off with my promo code MARCUSCURRY10”

• Haha
Reactions: 18
“ello you beauts I tried something new from my local curry shop the other night it was called Mahatma Gandhi it was so delicious and just for you beauts they are offering you 10% off with my promo code MARCUSCURRY10”
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 stop it I can't breathe!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
As the unofficial follow counter he's lost ANOTHER 100 followers. Every post his followers just drop!

Just for you beauts 😘
Thank you beauts I'll order you a drink when your at ya local wetherspoons next x

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Omg I’ve always thought how annoying he is and never thought to check tattle until I’ve just seen his post. I’m going to start from the beginning now!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I think he probably does have ASD and a personality disorder, he appears quite emotionally unstable. Everyone is on a spectrum and not all patients present with the same difficulties. He clearly has very unstable interpersonal relationships, emotional dysregulation and low tolerance for stress/distress. Probably why he struggles to commit to things. It’s sad, but he’s clearly not used to taking responsibility for himself and his actions. He probably is vulnerable at times. I reckon he is very well known to local mh services and they are used to responding to his crises and assessing his risk. I’m sure he’s not easy to deal with at all!

Reactions: 12
Tbf the lad makes me feel better about dieting. He's as tit as me at it. However, the lost 8 stone in a day posts also kill me. He's Peter Kays muse 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Thing is ... No one here wishes him any harm

But like a lot of other "influenzas" it doesn't take long to see through some of the bullshit that people put out there

And he really should be marking his ads

He clearly isn't well but he really doesn't help himself with the drinking and lack of any direction in his life apart from being beggy. He hasn't created any good new content for a while

It's sad that his friends and family seem to be little support but maybe they've also had enough of the dramas

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.