Marcus Mitchell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Literally the only time Marcus shines is when he's got a sweat on cus his pizza delivery hasn't arrived on time

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
He’s going to go down the tattle/being trolled root now for engagement and people sucking his arse and telling him he is wonderful.

Reactions: 11
Has anyone got a burner insta account? You could use it to comment and say, ‘ignore everyone on tattle and everything they are saying’ and that may direct the sheep here for the real Marcus 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Omg seriously he’s too funny. I wonder if he took any of the advice the professionals would have given him yesterday or has he spent the last couple of days reading his insta/ on here to feed his ego and making stupid memes trying to present himself as some sort of modern may Mahatma Gandhi

The tattle trolling saga he overcome will prob be chapter 3 of his bouncing back book
Chapter 2 will be how he did a trial shift at a premier inn

• Haha
Omg seriously he’s too funny. I wonder if he took any of the advice the professionals would have given him yesterday or has he spent the last couple of days reading his insta/ on here to feed his ego and making stupid memes trying to present himself as some sort of modern may Mahatma Gandhi
he probably thinks Mahatma Gandhi is something you can eat

• Haha
I saw the made it post and came straight on here. Can't believe I've never looked him up before. He's a walking contradiction. Calls people bullies and constantly take piss out of others posting to his "massive"🤣 following. When he posted the other day he doesn't care if he upsets Stephens family and "real friends", it confirmed I was correct. This guy is a selfish prick x

• Heart
Reactions: 9
He's got no idea he's just gone and blown up his own thread 🙈 even if he doesn't name it, there are plenty of people who know about this site already who will put two and two together and people are nosy so some will seek out what he means ... It won't be long before the threads are a top search in Google when searching his name

At least more people can report him for his ad breaches

Reactions: 7
He's got no idea he's just gone and blown up his own thread 🙈 even if he doesn't name it, there are plenty of people who know about it already who will put two and two and people are most so will seek out what he means ... It won't be long before the threads are a top search in Google

At least more people can report him for his as breaches
Sssssh he’ll dirty delete 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
it’s his own bloody fault, if he didn’t go on the defensive or fake mental health crises he’d be inoffensive if a bit boring. Cry harder ya jellybaby 💗

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.