Marcus Mitchell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He was meant to be going with Heidi. I saw a post from June on fb about it

Reactions: 1
I’ve only recently started following Marcus, I can’t take his recycled memes but I love the car crash.

But without knowing any back story the past week I’ve been thinking the same, that the guy who died maybe was straight but something happened on drugs that he regretted and MM was hounding him after and he was probably petrified it would come out. I don’t wanna say it was the cause of what happened to him, but we all know that a lot of men do struggle with their sexuality and things like that.

Reactions: 10
Still in shock that he hasn't posted about Stephen in like 48 hours. Glad someone finally put a stop to it (for now I guess). I keep having images of Marcus hanging off the bridge like Rose was hanging off the Titanic with emergency services pleading with him "Marcus, please think of your instagram followers"

Reactions: 9
It’s the image of him slithering down the embankment like he was cheese rolling that’s had me chuckling

Reactions: 9
It’s the image of him slithering down the embankment like he was cheese rolling that’s had me chuckling
I can't imagine what the conversation with the emergency services was. "Marcus mate you can't keep rolling down the hill whenever people criticise you online".

Reactions: 19
Pahhhh mate stop
Honestly though cheese rolling may be the best thing for him- he will either achieve his aim or end up with a massive block of cheese- win win

Reactions: 3
not caught up with comments yet... finished worj an hour ago and flopped in bed, looking at Instagram. Like my funny animal and dogs...popped on you know who. Nice to see him enjoying a pool and chilling!! *shakes head in disbelief. Well done Marcus mate, wish I could fucking relax in a pool when my life gets tough. Alas...like most I work and try my best and do not beg or grab and I pay taxes.

Hope you dont mind all, but I really dont think we should talk or mention SG. Out of respect, maybe we should just not mention his name xx

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I was asleep, woke up for a middle of the night middle age wee. I got inspired and made this. It is beaut.

And when I wake up in a few hours, if this hasn't got any likes or emoji reactions. I will delete it. I'm on a roll. Indulge me.

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.