Marcus Mitchell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder what to expect from him this evening lol. I bet he’s been refreshing this thread all day 🤣

Reactions: 6
This is yesterday’s
This makes more sense. I didn't want to get into anything in case I got this wrong. Thanks for clearing this up

I've had loads! As long as nobody comes to disrupt or derail!
Nope. I just wanted to get my facts straight before reading all the thread & looking into his life. Didn't want to lose hours trawling through the thread or his Instagram!

Reactions: 3
Is it? As the words are the same as somebody mentioned on an earlier post on this thread where they quoted the article saying about the man's injuries. Where's the article everybody is talking about? I want to get my facts straight before I deep dive further into this

This one beaut

Reactions: 2
Where is the beaut??

Stuffing his fat face according to his stories nvm

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What a knob head he is

My sympathy well has ran dry for this one 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I use to really like his content but recently decided to unfollow. He started to unnerve me when he struck up the friendship with Stephen, and became obsessed. I don't like how he keeps disrespecting that man by bringing up his death almost daily when the mans poor daughter ,who is still a child herself, is seeing it all, it's so distasteful. If he truly is suicidal, then he's looking for help in all the wrong places. For starts he should be deleting social media for a while. It's such a toxic place especially when you put your life out there for all to see and comment on. He's latest content doesn't do him any favours at all. I'm sure his autism can make him make poor and impulsive decisions without much thought firsthand, but he does have enough intelligence to know where to draw the line, especially in regards to his 'friend' who recently took their life. I don't agree with any remarks on his physical appearance though, it's cruel and I think his dimples are quite cute 🤣

Reactions: 8
someone should take one for the team and order a personal shoutout for the Tattle Beauts 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He’s nuts trying to arrange a meet and greet the day after a supposed suicide attempt 😆 although I think in his eyes he sees it as boosting his mental health ‘look at how many people want to come and see me’ yk…

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He’s nuts trying to arrange a meet and greet the day after a supposed suicide attempt 😆 although I think in his eyes he sees it as boosting his mental health ‘look at how many people want to come and see me’ yk…
Well he said he was selling his tickets to see Charlotte Crosby (the cynic in me would suggest he only did that to get her attention lol) then he deleted that and said he was going instead and now he’s organising that meet and greet. The boys unreal 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He needs the constant validation and attention from Instagram in order to be happy. It’s not a healthy way to live for anyone. He really should have a social media break for a while to detox from it and work on understanding what’s important.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.