Marcus Mitchell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The recap .. honestly you couldn’t make it up 😂😂
He really is the pissy pants gift that keeps on giving!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t know why he didn’t stick with the makeup. He was actually really good at that.

Reactions: 11
Heres one for Marcus bingo.

1. He goes home, sneaks alcohol into his bedroom. He ends up getting absolutely plastered and making a show of himself on live.

2. In a drunken act of rage and defiance changes his insta handle to @MarcusGrenfellofficial

3. He decides if he can't beat em, join em.. and joins tattle.

4. He does a tattoo reveal and there is Stephens face etched across his entire chest.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Thread suggestion Humpty Dumpty slipped and tumbled, even the professionals have him rumbled
Humpty Dumpty 😂

1. He goes home, sneaks alcohol into his bedroom. He ends up getting absolutely plastered and making a show of himself on live.

2. In a drunken act of rage and defiance changes his insta handle to @MarcusGrenfellofficial

4. He does a tattoo reveal and there is Stephens face etched across his entire chest.
Hahahaha!!
Oh bring all all four! Can’t wait lol

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Oh god like Alan Partridges number one fan 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Police could of threatened to arrest him for obstructing the motorway or anything. The tide is turning against him. Now today his aunts took him to a spa? Right guys whats the new thread title have we picked a winner?
marcus the time waster

Reactions: 4
Thread Name Suggestion:

Marcus Mitchell - the CBD gummies ambassador who needs them more than most

• Haha
Reactions: 6
We definitely have newbies here 😀 some of my old comments from when the thread started are getting the odd like!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This is a different one
Is it? As the words are the same as somebody mentioned on an earlier post on this thread where they quoted the article saying about the man's injuries. Where's the article everybody is talking about? I want to get my facts straight before I deep dive further into this

Is it? As the words are the same as somebody mentioned on an earlier post on this thread where they quoted the article saying about the man's injuries. Where's the article everybody is talking about? I want to get my facts straight before I deep dive further into this
Oh I skim read it and I’m sure it was different but maybe I’m mistaken. I’m sure the one earlier said minor injuries and it happened at 10:30pm last night.

Reactions: 1
Oh I skim read it and I’m sure it was different but maybe I’m mistaken. I’m sure the one earlier said minor injuries and it happened at 10:30pm last night.
This is what another person mentioned and why I thought I would bring it to the threads attention
Screenshot_20210920_193108.jpg
Screenshot_20210920_193108.jpg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.