Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Twopenniesworth

VIP Member
Wow seriously? I missed that! I saw him not too long ago declaring he's still a virgin, but honestly you just never know with Marcus. The next big drama. Marcus announces he is pregnant with Stephens (RIP) baby. Honestly I don't put it past him at this point.
How did I miss this comment 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Apple In My Pie

VIP Member
I thought that when I first saw the texts. There has definitely been a fall out with Crocker. She probably couldn't be arsed once people stopped sending free drinks. Got a sneaky feeling it was her who initially put him up to the begging for drinks nonsense.

Lol he knows what he's doing with that video.
I don’t think there has been a falling out as she posted on her story saying she loved him

MrsPoison

VIP Member
I cant find any new articles about his brother. Marcus is probably declining so rapidly because he is playing with the dead. I can only imagine how often he would of been hounding Stephen to make up. Do they let people keep their phones if they get sectioned? What I'm really asking is will he be able to post from hospital if he is sectioned?

Just goes to show the lack of support and feeling of belonging. *side eyes both his parents*
100% won't be able to keep his phone because he could break the glass and harm himself with it.

Chatty Member
Maybe he won’t allow his mum to follow him, or he’s blocked her?? I’m just speculating

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Call me horrible but I’m still not convinced he ever actually wanted to do it. Something about the previous stories etc doesn’t add up and I am glad he is still alive but the cynic in me thinks the come back from his near death experience is the next project
Me personally that last story he posted did bother me and the others usually don't but you know what I should know by now what the craic is with Marcus. Someone tagged Heidi telling her to go support her friend. What about the stories do you not think adds up? I guessed pretty early in the night we would have the usual "Stephen was my world" posts. I did note that sly little comment about Stephen at the end of the post. It does feel abit different this time, but that's just me. Wonder when we will get an update.

Is it? As the words are the same as somebody mentioned on an earlier post on this thread where they quoted the article saying about the man's injuries. Where's the article everybody is talking about? I want to get my facts straight before I deep dive further into this

This one beaut

I saw someone complain once and he commented saying he would sort it ASAP. Why do I get the feeling I'm going to go to bed and wake up to some drama?
Well isn’t he meant to be discharged home to someone who will look after him? Surely they are ensuring he doesn’t piss about on the wander again

lucylashes

Lucy isn't his sister, she's a friend. But he and Lucy fell out a while ago and Marcus tried to get his followers to give her abuse, when they disagreed with him, he then went live crying etc 😠
Do you know what the fight was over? He’s quite self absorbed isn’t he.