Marcus Mitchell #78 Whoop Whoop it’s the sound of the… DWP 🚨

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wherever he is it must be absolutely killing him that he can't post his ASBO behaviour on Instagram for all to see 🤔 he must be doing cold turkey and shaking like a shitting dog 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Wherever he is it must be absolutely killing him that he can't post his ASBO behaviour on Instagram for all to see 🤔 he must be doing cold turkey and shaking like a shitting dog 🤣
Good ! I just hope for once he’s facing some sort of consequence for his actions

Reactions: 11
I hope he’s been given a good kick in and is hiding until the bruises go 😈

Or he’s got himself a stay in the local psych ward to cement the outcome of his DWP investigation that he couldn’t possibly work full time as he has autism.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I think Sid has confiscated his phone and has him locked away making envelope bouquets for her as punishment for the public embarrassment on the cambourne news post!

• Haha
Yesterday he was following 266 people. Today it is 267...
ahh, so the prick of a bastard is there then, it's been an attention seeking stunt all along, Hi Marcus 👋

🎵
1,2 The DWP's coming for you
3,4 Stay clear of Sid's front door

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He hasn't been locked up though beauts, it's like that live were he was sitting in the room in silence and the LLL brigade were saying "fart if you need help" But beauts remember to keep an eye on tiktok and snapchat as well, remember when we were all watching his insta like hawks and we missed an A30 acrobatics show on TikTok

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Maybe all his shedded body hair has formed a tumbleweed and he’s flown off in it- hopefully to Paris with a vat of Peeno!

• Haha
You know he is gonna suddenly appear on insta in Paris walking down the Champs like nothing has happened 🤔 or is he beauts?? #fartifyouarethereMrGarcia??!! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Anyone know is the wedding still going ahead or? I've got my most finest fascinator at the ready .

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I too have a black hooky chanel bag, we can be twinning beaut. Me and you can be bridesmaid and Venom best man. What shall we say in our speeches?
I have a black Chanel bag too. Can we be triplets? Although I’m not sure what hooky means? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6