Marcus Mitchell #78 Whoop Whoop it’s the sound of the… DWP 🚨

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think we should all go to Camborne and strategically place ourselves around. I'll take some Thatchers and periodically open the cans, pssshhhtt! sound might draw him out of hiding. Somebody else can rattle a tin of pringles and waft a pizza in the air, scent might be attracting to the former caravan/hybrid fat lad. Failing that get the straightest man ever to walk up and down around the bedsit and he'd be over him like a fly around tit.
I thought you was going to suggest some sort of tattle beauts flash mob in Camborne beaut 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can u imagine poor builders or the scofflding when this predtor came out of no where. I’d of loved to of seen it I bet he was rolling round floor and alsorts of mad tit
Mr Crazy is a builder with his own company and trust me, they would have beaten that little scrote to a pulp. Maybe he is in ICU now? What a twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I thought you was going to suggest some sort of tattle beauts flash mob in Camborne beaut 😂😂
Yeah that'd be class 😂. Could dress up as one of Carcus's various alter egos. I bags first dibs on Baddie Boo.
Soundtrack could be Thriller by MJ as we know he likes a wee horror flick or Ghost busters cos he has a penchant for Ouija boards.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Mr Crazy is a builder with his own company and trust me, they would have beaten that little scrote to a pulp. Maybe he is in ICU now? What a twit.
I really, really, really hope you’re right 🤞🏻 hope they done what B.G hasn’t

Reactions: 10
Has he ever done this before, come off social medial for this long?

I actually think he must be in prison, as you are allowed your phone when you are sectioned and he wouldn’t be able to resist posting in his NHS gown

• Haha
Reactions: 16
1..2 Camborne Crusher is coming after you… 3..4 he’s at the building site door… 5, 6 he’s squatting on the scaffolding sticks, 7…8 he’s putting on some weight… 9..10 he’s been sectioned again!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
1..2 Camborne Crusher is coming after you… 3..4 he’s at the building site door… 5, 6 he’s squatting on the scaffolding sticks, 7…8 he’s putting on some weight… 9..10 he’s been sectioned again!
I sang that in my head then. When I first saw that bleeping film I couldn't sleep for days! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I can’t remember a time when he’s gone away this long! But he won’t be resist posting in gay sex Paris, that’s if he was ever really going

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Has he ever done this before, come off social medial for this long?

I actually think he must be in prison, as you are allowed your phone when you are sectioned and he wouldn’t be able to resist posting in his NHS gown
What would he be in prison for?

wouldn’t be the scaffolding situation he hasn’t even been charged with anything.
Maybe Sham O Connor’s comments about Andy caused Cornwall police to dig up a historical case

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can’t remember a time when he’s gone away this long! But he won’t be resist posting in gay sex Paris, that’s if he was ever really going
The last time he ‘quit social media’ and went awaaay, he lasted about 5 hours then popped back up as though nothing had happened. This is definitely the longest, maybe Sid’s stolen his pip money (again) and he’s lost his internet connection.

• Haha
Reactions: 11