Marcus Mitchell #78 Whoop Whoop it’s the sound of the… DWP 🚨

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The house of cards is slowly crumbling now, I think the most damaging is that conversation with Sid over Andy, it came directly from the horses mouth he could work

Reactions: 15
My guess is a suicide attempt because Sid shouted it him over tattle
Next post will be a hospital selfie inc crumbs

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think we need to message Cornwall Live and report him missing, maybe start a go fund me

• Haha
Reactions: 16
my theory is he walked over a drain grid and accidentally fell through, as realistically he is thinner ?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
when was he meant to go to Paris? is he gonna hide in his flat and then get back online in a week with Pinterest photos of France claiming he had been there?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Omg I’m so here for Marcus conspiracy theories. It’s a shame he lost his big social media following, otherwise we could have set up Facebook groups for the huns to play amateur detectives about his disappearance. It’d be wilder than the Jay Slater stuff given what we’ve already witnessed from Marcus 🤣
---
What if Heidi and Crunchy Locks have kidnapped him?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
How long have comments been turned off on his grid posts? Just went to look to see if any huns were going ‘u ok hun? Pm me’

Reactions: 5
How long have comments been turned off on his grid posts? Just went to look to see if any huns were going ‘u ok hun? Pm me’
He turned them off a few weeks ago when someone called him out on his bullshit. I liked that comment and got my viewing rights revoked

Reactions: 6
I wonder if the bookies are taking bets on where he is?

If sid had confiscated his phone he’d be back on Cornwall live by now.

So he’s either unconscious, incarcerated or
Stuck to a cactus

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I wonder if the bookies are taking bets on where he is?

If sid had confiscated his phone he’d be back on Cornwall live by now.

So he’s either unconscious, incarcerated or
Stuck to a cactus
She’s posting on Facebook about the grandkid’s birthday, like she doesn’t have a care in the world… So either way she seems very unconcerned about whether or not he’ll make it to the wedding on time. I still think she’s locked him away somewhere.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s posting on Facebook about the grandkid’s birthday, like she doesn’t have a care in the world… So either way she seems very unconcerned about whether or not he’ll make it to the wedding on time. I still think she’s locked him away somewhere.
Best outcome all round really, he wont be able to assault unsuspecting men anymore

• Haha
Reactions: 7