Marcus Mitchell #75 Ozemprick Marcus needs an intervention so he is drinking now to get attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rich Mitch did when Marcus was trying to strangle him but I’m also amazed no one else has filled his saggy face in with a knuckle sandwich yet. I bet Sid’s had him reading up on psychosis and alcoholism and watching Denise in eastenders for tips ahead of his performance in the Doctors appointment today.
And one of Sid’s fellas did knock his tooth out for being a little bleep head… We should be grateful for that 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Most gyms ban you filming inside so he won’t be able to livestream any hot guys without getting banned and hopefully punched.

Reactions: 8
Balenciaga is for non ces only , so pretty fitting that he would wear it. Very clearly a fake though.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m starving I wish I had those 9 cheeseburgers he had the other night

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.