Marcus Mitchell #75 Ozemprick Marcus needs an intervention so he is drinking now to get attention

Next Ailment

• Foreign Accent Syndrome

Votes: 33 47.8%
  • Cotards (Paris) Syndrome

Votes: 8 11.6%
  • Alien Hand Syndrome

Votes: 28 40.6%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done to @chickenswallocks for the banger of a thread suggestion!

🚨 marcus is back on the beer 🚨

this is not a drill. He is also hallucinating, thinks he can communicate with the dead and has forgotten he has an ED.

congrats to all the beauts who have held out and not abandoned ship. We deserved this ♥

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Table number or PayPal. Either way share them and your in for a treat beaut. 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Lads i’m off work until April now and i’m so excited for the downfall of this witch 🥳
I've just gone back to work after mat leave...between Beggy Mitchell, the second truffle monster due and waiting for queen Annie to give birth to watch the downfall of pan face....I'm.gonna get sacked 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I was genuinely not expecting this Satan worshiping incarnation of Marcus

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.