Marcus Mitchell #75 Ozemprick Marcus needs an intervention so he is drinking now to get attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not a bad person, I just told my mum to go duck her dead mum, told everyone I had gay sex with a man related to my half sisters , contributed to his death and made it all about me even when I knew his 12 year old daughter was watching my lives , killed Andy on a doorstep and shat in a bush - we’ve all done it ! 😂
hes A maniac

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can someone fill me in please beauts
Quite disappointing really. Marcus planned a trip to london, ate 9(?) cheeseburgers on live then got sick then he deleted it all and carried on as normal.
But then, not surprising. He is a useless waste of space.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I know we’ve said it before but how has he got to 25 acting the way he does without getting a good hiding from someone? Or at the very least a smack round his chops. Whyyyyy has no one lamped him one? I just don’t get it.

Reactions: 17
Balenciaga T-Shirt and no job 🤯 that’s a £550 T-shirt…… has to be a snide surely! If it’s not then work can get fucked, I’m going full psychotic episode in the middle of my team meeting tomorrow morning for a 5 minute sectioning then it’s goodbye work suckers and hello pip assessment 🥳🥳🥳

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Balenciaga T-Shirt and no job 🤯 that’s a £550 T-shirt…… has to be a snide surely! If it’s not then work can get fucked, I’m going full psychotic episode in the middle of my team meeting tomorrow morning for a 5 minute sectioning then it’s goodbye work suckers and hello pip assessment 🥳🥳🥳
Deffo a fake. You can pick them up for a tenner! 😂
---
Will he go to the doctor's then gym today?

Fitness Era Marcus pending?

marcusmitchellll_1711363861942.jpg
marcusmitchellll_1711363868294.jpg

Reactions: 4
I know we’ve said it before but how has he got to 25 acting the way he does without getting a good hiding from someone? Or at the very least a smack round his chops. Whyyyyy has no one lamped him one? I just don’t get it.
Rich Mitch did when Marcus was trying to strangle him but I’m also amazed no one else has filled his saggy face in with a knuckle sandwich yet. I bet Sid’s had him reading up on psychosis and alcoholism and watching Denise in eastenders for tips ahead of his performance in the Doctors appointment today.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.