Marcus Mitchell #75 Ozemprick Marcus needs an intervention so he is drinking now to get attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if he still owes the taxi company money and thats what kickstarted him walking everywhere 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yeah and you couldn't even get on a bus to London like you said you would you attention-seeking bleeping prick. 🤡

Screenshot_20240324-203154~2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Attention-seeking twit has nothing to like about his pitiful existence.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She's on a 60 day "world cruise" at the moment , she had 2 days in Hong Kong and spent them both in Disneyland stuffing her face, spent her time in the phillipines in a shopping mall looking round superdry, but calls herself a "travel vlogger"
I just looked her up. How the duck is she only 30 😂😂. She looks way older!!!

Reactions: 7
I actually hate him so much. All the gear & no idea. What an absolute dreg of society.

Reactions: 7
Ugh, not sure I can be arsed with a gym bore era. Bring the drama Marcus, it’s what the people want!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Brogan Tate beaut, she's an insufferable slob with a closeted husband, in severe denial about her obesity and feigns a Disney obsession for views. She's a right bleep
Never seen her before but your profile pic always makes me chuckle 😅😅 just had a gander and what I will say is... there is absolutely no way on God's green earth that she is 30 😆😆🤔 life has been cruel to her
---
Attention-seeking twit has nothing to like about his pitiful existence.

View attachment 2835158
Gormless snaggle tooth fucker

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.