Marcus Mitchell #7 A 30% chance of survival

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@daddygoose999 Have you seen Marcus since the incident? How come you tried to see him in hospital but his own mother wouldn’t?
Why did you lend him a credit card for rave weekend?
Have you ever tried to tell Marcus that what he posts on social media sometimes probably isn’t a good idea? To rein it in a little?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hahaha, this forum :ROFLMAO:

The rave was actually really good, Marcus only took videos at like 2pm on a Saturday afternoon after evey one had been on it till like 4am on the Friday, it was quiet and didn't really pick up till about 4ish on the sat again. Marcus didnt spoon me no, he had his own bed haha. He was only there for a couple of hours on the Fri and left pretty early on the Sat with a maccies he bought on the credit card I lent him for the weekend.
How much was his McDonald’s, did he buy 4 large meals just for him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What was the bottle in between your legs then ?
Good question, it went a little like this. Marcus "here hold this while I take a video", I was driving and put it in between my legs while he videoed whatever it was he wanted to video. There is drink driving, but come on who is stupid enough to be drinking out of a bottle of alcohol while actually driving ffs??

• Heart
Reactions: 26
How did you meet
Did he ever say what went on, if anything, between him and Stephen?
do you think he’ll ever get a job?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don't understand, you are denying that you drink drived but we've got a pic of you with a bottle of cider driving that you haven't addressed

Reactions: 4
I feel like we might have all spiralled into ‘panic questions’ we were ready all day and then had a few hours kicking about waiting n then Mr Tom Cat nipped in the back door….🤗😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How did you meet
Did he ever say what went on, if anything, between him and Stephen?
do you think he’ll ever get a job?
If he did you'd have to take it with a pinch (or gram in Marcus talk) of snow salt. You can just tell he's an obsessive fantasist.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Good question, it went a little like this. Marcus "here hold this while I take a video", I was driving and put it in between my legs while he videoed whatever it was he wanted to video. There is drink driving, but come on who is stupid enough to be drinking out of a bottle of alcohol while actually driving ffs??
Again, another reason to be someone careful who you hang out with and what they put on social media....it didn't look great and with a previous issue it could have landed you in a whole world of tit

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.