Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Marcus created a Facebook account under the name Amy and sent me these messages out of the blue without knowing me. Also sent some on Insta if I can try and find them. I found it amusing, didn’t really know what the fuck was going on. That’s how we met.
And that kids- is how I met your mother

• Haha
Reactions: 33

sassyflamingo

Marcus has been sectioned twice, several years back. Me and Adelle were fuming after his last trip to the bridge, he was taken to a mental health hospital and they assessed him. You know what they did, sent him on his merry way a few hours later with a samaritans card. He needs real help
I work in mental health and as hard as it is to see someone you care about, what could mental health professionals do for him - you cant help someone who wont help themselves. If he chooses to continue to do things that fuel his fluctuations in mood such as drink to excess, find validation from social media, eat pure shit and mess around with his meds, then nothing a mental health professional will do for him will make any sort of lasting difference. If someone has proper depression then you can medicate this, or bipolar (he doesnt) then medication can help. If someone really is motivated to change themselves then psychological work can also help. But if someone isnt ready to help themselves or change, then it doesn’t fall to mental health professionals to step in, because you cant do the work for someone, you can only support them to do the work themselves, and if they arent willing to be a part of that and expect others such as mental health workers to do it for them, it wont work. Its the same for friends, while you and adelle and anyone else who has tried to help him keeps taking responsibility for his wellbeing from him, he will never develop the motivation to change and thats the only thing that will make a real difference. So dont feel bad about walking away, in fact its the kindest thing you can do because you stop enabling this behaviour

• Heart
Reactions: 33

HarryToby

My other half has high functioning autism and I've been keeping him up to date with the MM theatrics and he said that the autistic community don't claim him as one of their own.

He said Marcus is a predatory bastard who blaims everything on his autism and needs to be locked up in a cage underground like Robert Maudsley, with no internet access.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Emz90

Chatty Member
I was literally strumming one out last night to the thought of tom joining.

• Haha

theWarrior

Been following this thread since Marcus posted his suicide note the other day… wow!!!
also does anyone think it’s very bad taste he’s posting memes about suicide when he apparently
Tried to take his own life literally 4 days ago.

• Heart

liltatling

VIP Member
Can you tell ive just found tattle 😳
I turned that feature off on my phone...I don't need that kind of negativity in my life 😂
I already judge myself enough for how much time I spend on Tattle - I don't need my phone giving me jip too

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Tobodee

VIP Member
In readiness for when Tom arrives, I just want to say. I want to hear you out but I think you should definitely try and reach out to the girl you were disgusting towards on the live. I think if you reached out, held your hands up and apologised for your behaviour towards her we would have a bit of respect for you.

• Heart

MrsPoison

VIP Member
Marcus created a Facebook account under the name Amy and sent me these messages out of the blue without knowing me. Also sent some on Insta if I can try and find them. I found it amusing, didn’t really know what the fuck was going on. That’s how we met.
What in borderline personality disorders name ...

• Haha
  • Sad

Sominxo

Chatty Member
Talking about smells, lads my fanny is still on fire from the fabulosa. But I do have the best smelling vagina in the country. I’m going to have to go to bed with an ice pack, PLEASE SCREENSHOT EVERYTHING!
night beauts xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

tuesdayaddams

Not sure why he throws us under the bus, I was the only person to book a visit to see him in hospital (not even his own mother visited him in three days). Its all pretty mental and do I want it in my life, not any more. The only things Marcus posted was us on the lash which dont paint a good picture for me or him, none of the walks, beach days, you know normal stuff were posted on there. I always tried to get him out of the house because he just sits in his bedroom. I know you all like to hate on him, and him like me and the rest of us have done some questionable things, but underneath it all he is actually a nice lad

I drove back Sunday evening... sober! I wasn't drinking in spoons, I had food and chilled until I felt ok to drive (I was a little fragile)
should of been a politician. Now can we get to the fishing trip, how did you meet??

• Haha
Reactions: 30