Marcus Mitchell #8 Insane in the membrane, nah me names Amy jayne!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@daddygoose999 can we please address how you and Marcus became friends after Amy Jane? Like I literally couldn’t be friends with someone after that no matter how sorry for them I felt.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Someone should send Marcus some nose squish pics, see what happens 🤷‍♀️

Seriously though, what the duck 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Recap.

Since yesterday even more disturbing revelations have come to light regarding Marcus, including cat fishing as someone called Amy who likes to break people's bones.
Tom has joined us, say hi to Tom everyone 👋
Marcus is out in the sesh with his rock and his world - his mum who failed to notice her son had stabbed himself in the belly with a beer bottle whilst sat in the next room.
We found out why he fell out with bffl turned enemy turned bffl Heidi.

Have I missed anything?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
This has honestly been one of the best nights I’ve had on Tattle. I’ve been howling all evening 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So what in the bleeping name of kinder buenos were those weird quotes about from the screen shots? I tried googling them. Does anyone know?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I can’t even remember where we started the last thread it’s gone so quick
*Adelllllllllle is here
*Tom (Just the one M) is here
*Heidi has returned (apparently)
*We have learnt of the alter ego Amy Jayne who send weird ass messages to straight men on social media
*we also learnt his mum is his Rock but that picture is well old u less he can regrow a beard in three hours 👀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
So what in the bleeping name of kinder buenos were those weird quotes about from the screen shots? I tried googling them. Does anyone know?
I think they were just things he’d made up, cos I can’t find any trace of them being movie quotes. They seem weirdly sexually motivated to me, like it’s a weird kink

• Haha
Reactions: 21
- Adellllllle and drink driving not drink driving Tom joined us
- we learnt Marcus has an alter ego - Amy Jane
- Amy gives off serial killer vibes. She’s messaged Tom and at least one other man in Cornwall
- Marcus ate non stop after bowel surgery
- Sominxo fabuloused her fajitas
- I’m bored now someone else please add to this 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Honestly I’m only just catching up, thanks to my near death experience. Honestly saw lights. I skidded out kitchen wen I nearly wazzed me self laughing and all whilst haemorrhaging from my nostrils… Tattle needs to think about attaching a health warning!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh my god now we're analyzing his sexual kinks, I did not expect this when I woke up this morning.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh Jesus wept @Amy Jane that video had me dying 😂😂😂 I don’t know how to quote posts from another thread
Marcus actually came across quite nice in the video though, you can tell it’s before all his ‘fame’ went to his head
But his cousin! My God, she is the definition of cringe. Does she still try and ‘influence’? I wonder if they still speak?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.