Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Stripper Vicar

VIP Member
Lads I think we have to admit that it will never be the same again 😭 been nice knowing you beauts see you on the other interesting threads 🤣
I think i’m gonna take him off my watch threads too. Slim with Marcus don’t float my entertainment boat ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 16

BubbleDuck

VIP Member
Do you know what lives rent free in my head? That video blog his really annoying cousin made where they go and meet Andy from Made In Chelsea and Marcus is really weird and awkward. Does anyone have this or a link to it? Otherwise I’m going to trawl the threads to try and find it. It’s one of the weirdest and annoying things I’ve watched 🤣
Not the one you mean , but can I interest you in this for your rent free collection?

• Haha

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Who the heck drinks coffee at 10:45? I had a decaf tea at 7:30 and feel like I’m on the gear 🤣
Not me but to be fair this is the same thread full of uswrs that actively encourage an obese, autistic, anorexic amputee to go back to the days of drinking white lightening at 4.30 am lmao. 😂😂😂😂

• Haha

MrsPoison

VIP Member
If he's 15 stone then I'm a size ten. I suppose that would be funnier if we could see each other.

• Haha

pommynoir

VIP Member
Congrats to @boojange for thread title! Left off the last bit as thought may get us in trouble.

nothing really for a recap.
- still that fat lad
- still boring
- still losing weight (but actually gaining)
- still eating a balanced diet in the pub each night
- still going live daily and staring gormlessly at the screen

oh but he has done ~10,000 steps two days in a row (either that or the cats got his Fitbit)

• Haha
  • Heart

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
I refuse to believe this is the new Marcus. Absolute bollocks. He stapled his hand at college to get some blokes attention. He pretended to be Amy Jayne and wanted to crush Tom Wallace’s bones via Facebook messenger. He tried to stab his mum and strangle his dad. The man’s a nutter and it won’t be long before his true colours show. He did half of this shit without booze he’s not right. I’m sitting tight one day it will happen and it shall be glorious 👏
Loving your optimism. Let's manifest this shit. You don't go from swallowing junkie spunk for drugs to a wellbeing and health coach in 11 months. Something needs to trigger him. I'm just shocked it's lasted this long.

• Haha
  • Heart

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
C’mon now beauts don’t get hysterical. A leopard never changes his spots

He’s having a glow up to get a man. And when he gets one it’s gonna top the travel lodge days. He will gloat about how perfect things are in a short honey moon period and than pow 💥 mmmm
Extra points if the man cheats with Sid.

• Haha