Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BubbleDuck

VIP Member
This made me laugh. I sang the 'you don't know what you've got till it's gone' bit to the tune of obviously, BIG YELLOW TAXI. My new name for Marcus! 🤣

Fire Ambulance is so last year.

@Venom please help with the visuals!
“ Don't it always seem to go
That you don't know what you got 'til it's gone?
He shat in a bush , penis enlargement beaut”

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Miss Chin-Chin

VIP Member
Omg in your fucking dreams fat lad 😂😂😂
I don’t think he was even 9 stone when he crawled out of Sid as giant baby

5DD05691-925D-4BE5-A8F3-E53F00F8AB49.jpeg

• Haha

MrsPoison

VIP Member
I wish there was a different kind of snow going up Marcus nose right about now. 🥀💔
There definitely still is, his jaw was off on one of the last pics he posted before he had his hair cut, I'm going to start up Jaw Watch, instead of Bridge Watch, as he's never on the bridge anymore so it's a waste of my time. I'll keep you posted on my findings with Coke Jaw.

• Haha

KJ-2022

VIP Member
I wonder if this new positive mental attitude extends to getting a job? Probably not.

• Haha

Lizzie23

Good to see the threads moving fast, he's turned the comments off on his tik tok
Someone named Lizzie(wasn't me, swear to God! Keep it on tattle) keeps asking him about man down payments. Seen it twice now and he pisses off soon after. Must be shitting it

• Haha

Sticky One

VIP Member
Beauts ....
fucking hell, bit rich talking about other peoples pets when he’s killed all of his and his stepdad.

im devastated to say this but I think Marcus may have actually changed, next thing we know he’ll be holding a job down 💔😭💔

• Haha

Not_A_Troll

VIP Member
What I cant seem to understand about Marcus is how much he can eye fuck himself in photos.
He’s must have some sort of weird reverse body dysmorphia where he’s seeing something wildly attractive in the mirror that no one else sees

• Haha
Reactions: 14

spidermonkey

Chatty Member
I know it’s all I ever say but I just can’t get over how someone so ugly can post so many photos and videos of himself. I think he’s the ugliest person on Instagram
Beauty is only skin deep it’s the personality that counts, oh shit that makes him worse 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14