Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsPoison

VIP Member
I feel like we’re the band who continue playing while the titanic is sinking and everyone else is jumping ship. If he continues being a boring prick of a bastard I’ll be on the next lifeboat to a more interesting thread
I'm the captain going down with the ship cause I ain't never gonna abandon my man. This is a rave thread after all.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Jackbo

So if he can walk 5 miles in the dark, take accountability for himself and seemingly be mentally stable for 5 mins… when’s the fat flump going to get a job?

• Heart
Reactions: 15

JulesC

VIP Member
I think smug, clean-living Marcus is my least favourite type of Marcus. Just fuck off you bellend.

• Haha

Stripper Vicar

VIP Member
D) the doctor told you to as you were at risk of having the gammy toe chopped off
E) PIP said they would stop Sid’s carers allowance as she was neglecting you

E46CD4EE-666A-409F-8D12-AAAD7ECCF725.png

• Haha

Not_A_Troll

VIP Member
He’s such a smug bastard at the moment, he’s literally been doing this a few weeks, but he talks like he’s been on this whole journey and turned his life around.

• Haha

Miss Chin-Chin

VIP Member
Not the one you mean , but can I interest you in this for your rent free collection?
Fucking hell 🤣🤣🤣 I forgot about this! I just can’t 😂😂😂
“Since the moment I started blogging I have never looked back. Looking back at my life…”
OMFG - dying.
“Nobody will ever understand how much blogging means to me… I will forever and always work hard on my blog” - well hop to it then lad, don’t let down teenager Marcus.

• Haha

spidermonkey

Chatty Member
Breaking news 😂😂😂😂😂 someone call sky news and tell them they’ve missed a trick. The official walk for autism starts 26th March so why is he starting 1st April?
Maybe his Fitbit is recording his five wanks a day beauts.

• Haha

Venom

VIP Member
I think fat lad needs to realise that salads don't count as "healthy" if they're drenched in mayo

• Haha