Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pommynoir

VIP Member
I was feeling low last week and didn’t eat for three days and now my pyjamas are falling off me and I’m finally ready to admit that I am Marcus.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Llamabama

Chatty Member
Haven’t commented on this thread for a while but just wanted to say Marcus is one smug bastard 😡

also, how can you go YEARS saying you can’t stand salad and physically gag when eating eating a piece of lettuce to suddenly having salad every night for your tea? I smell bullshit - oh yeah, sorry that’s just Marcus’ natural scent

Last edited:
  • Heart

restingbtcface

VIP Member
Areet lads. He’s bored me senseless, but I had to come and have a catch up. The latest comparison pic is freaking hilarious. I’m off to Cornwall later this year, I’ll get his drink spiked with the vodders
Someone should make a Marcus Mitchell tour around cambourne. Tyacks, his travelodge hotel room, that spa he went to, Wetherspoons. With a tour guide. It would be amazing.
Finish off the tour with chips at Kath’s Plaice

• Haha
  • Heart

elliebellieboo

VIP Member
Omfg 🤣🤣🤣 Marcus Mitchell appreciation group has changed drastically!!!! Just now lol
222427AC-E4E7-42F8-9359-1DDBD521E803.jpeg
36EA92F6-58FA-4AEE-8421-71C087A573A5.jpeg

---
He does realise that all these stories are showing that he’s competent in travelling alone,competent in ordering food/conversation,competent with directions a lot of the subjects I’m sure would come up in his PIP claim? 🤔
And esa which he’s definitely getting. Cunt

• Haha
Reactions: 17

boojange

VIP Member
Ooh, my winning title cherry has finally been popped! You don't know just how happy this has made this prick of a bastard that I am!

To celebrate, on me for all of us Penis Enlargements for everybody, Beauts!

Thank you all!

In your face, Fat Lad!

• Heart

Stripper Vicar

VIP Member
I am hoping the 'any negativity will be blocked' days are coming back beauts seriously I used to piss myself when he would say that trashed and think 'who the fuck is he??? I might send him some crystals for his negative energy it needs cleansing🤞🤞🤞 he can't be this boring forever beauts or can he?? 🤣
The only crystals he needs is some meth in his drink to get the party started

• Haha
  • Heart

Chipsandcheese

VIP Member
Long time no see beauts! I dropped of the radar when he started getting boring as fuck. What prompted the weight loss? Poor sod still looks fucking dreadful. He looks like an old mattress you’d find lying in the street.

• Haha