Marcus Mitchell #64 Marcus finally had a toe job, but he's never had a bl*w job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whoever recommended Becki Jones (sorry, can’t find the post now), thank you. She will do until Marcus puts a couple of pounds on and has a meltdown.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Whoever recommended Becki Jones (sorry, can’t find the post now), thank you. She will do until Marcus puts a couple of pounds on and has a meltdown.
Getting quite into her thread myself beaut!

Reactions: 2
In the words of Peter Kay "lost 14 stone in a day"!! Beauts I am gonna die of boredom here if he doesn't fall off the diet wagon 🤣 please can anyone recommend any juicy threads? I only read here, Sallie Axl and Aaron Chalmers/Talia Oatway

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
In the words of Peter Kay "lost 14 stone in a day"!! Beauts I am gonna die of boredom here if he doesn't fall off the diet wagon 🤣 please can anyone recommend any juicy threads? I only read here, Sallie Axl and Aaron Chalmers/Talia Oatway
As someone else said above , Beckie Jones is your girl and also it’s going down on the Eden Harvey thread 😊

• Heart
Hey beauts. I been awayyyyy (busy with new job) for nearly 3 weeks, and we are still on the same thread 😳. He is a boring duck now!
@ladymanc221 - for cringeness try Cleaning with Mario or Kate Hayes, and on 12th April try Katie Price to maybe see karma delivered. She’s in the bankruptcy court after dodging it 4 times and just having a month long holiday in Thailand with 11K flights.

"No poison for me" oh do duck off Marcus, and once you've fucked off, duck off again.
So he's still reading this thread then. We are literally all he has left. Be abit more greatful you prick of a bastard. 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 10
bleeping pasta salad and chicken in a sauce with a bit of iceberg. Get to duck Marcus.
The weight be back on him in no time and I can’t wait.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Mad how his ‘autism’ wouldn’t allow him to eat salad and now it’s all he eats 🤦‍♀️ do you reckon the doctors gave him some meds when he last went? Didn’t he used to be on some form of medication? Or was that bullshit as well 😂😂😂

Reactions: 12
Hey beauts. I been awayyyyy (busy with new job) for nearly 3 weeks, and we are still on the same thread 😳. He is a boring duck now!
@ladymanc221 - for cringeness try Cleaning with Mario or Kate Hayes, and on 12th April try Katie Price to maybe see karma delivered. She’s in the bankruptcy court after dodging it 4 times and just having a month long holiday in Thailand with 11K flights.
Thank you @beaut ❤

It was meeeeeee. You’re welcome ☺ have you seen the magnum video
---
So he's still reading this thread then. We are literally all he has left. Be abit more greatful you prick of a bastard. 😳
This is what I think. Without us he is nothing.

Reactions: 3
I just don't believe he's gone from spitting out the lettuce that was on his fatty burger to eating salads 💀

I always joke that I am Marcus, but infact I am Will. Mr Pom is Marcus 🤢

9F3D52F6-B136-42F7-9EC7-6A75D348EF66.jpeg

• Haha
Be teetotal, I hope it makes you very happy. Dear lord what a sad little life Marcus, you’re too chicken tit to drink, got no friends and all you do is post polls on Instagram

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.