Marcus Mitchell #64 Marcus finally had a toe job, but he's never had a bl*w job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Little experience”

It was anything but little for those of us who were there day in day out. Absolutely gigantic experience for most 😂 Him being sick in front of the Travelodge bathroom mirror after downing cans and cans of Dark Fruits will not be beaten 😂 Screenshots pop up on my phone now and again, brings back all the memories.

I’ve been off here for ages but thought I’d check back in now he is a transformed man baby.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Tell me Marcus is reading here without telling me reading here - that post goes first
HI MARCUS

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wonder how big his tick list is 😂😂😂 maybe that’s why he’s changed his lifestyle because he’s debts are too high for him to get high 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don't want to blow (❄) my own trumpet but I'm known (by me) for always being right. I was right about Sidders from the start when I said she was a shite mum and you were all members of the ' I love Sid' fan club and I'm right about him being on the gear from ages ago and that's what he's using to lose weight and do all this walking. He's always been able to eat on it. You can tell the slight variation of his jaw and face when you've studied that gorgeous profile for as long as I have. Yeah I saw the pic of his saucer eyes. I bleeping told you so, I just don't know how he's managing to do it so responsibly so far. To keep his mood so even. That my Beauts... Is the mystery we should be discussing here.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I don't want to blow (❄) my own trumpet but I'm known (by me) for always being right. I was right about Sidders from the start when I said she was a shite mum and you were all members of the ' I love Sid' fan club and I'm right about him being on the gear from ages ago and that's what he's using to lose weight and do all this walking. He's always been able to eat on it. You can tell the slight variation of his jaw and face when you've studied that gorgeous profile for as long as I have. Yeah I saw the pic of his saucer eyes. I bleeping told you so, I just don't know how he's managing to do it so responsibly so far. To keep his mood so even. That my Beauts... Is the mystery we should be discussing here.
I pissing well was not! 😂😂

Well I'm hoping he's just on a continuous high, waiting to crash to an all time low!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Me today
To the tune of Going back to my Roots 🎶
Marcus now eats fruits,
Going back to my Beauts.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Me today
To the tune of Going back to my Roots 🎶
Marcus now eats fruits,
Going back to my Beauts.
Think us all simultaneously changing our pics to other losers may have him triggered. Remember the last time we all did it.

Think us all simultaneously changing our pics to other losers may have him triggered. Remember the last time we all did it.
Marky Marcus, do something good and I'll don the ceremonious gown and we'll all change our profile pics back again and fire up the cult, we can be Marcusian's again. I can make it work beaut.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Marky Marcus, do something good and I'll don the ceremonious gown and we'll all change our profile pics back again and fire up the cult, we can be Marcusian's again. I can make it work beaut.
He does seem to be repeating the patterns of last year. He's still on here reading his thread though so deep down nothings changed. We just gotta wait it out. When's he due to move out the bedsit?

He does seem to be repeating the patterns of last year. He's still on here reading his thread though so deep down nothings changed. We just gotta wait it out. When's he due to move out the bedsit?
I was wondering this, something seismic like that needs to happen.

I want to change my profile pic but no idea who to, no other thread hits quite like this one.

Reactions: 2
I was wondering this, something seismic like that needs to happen.

I want to change my profile pic but no idea who to, no other thread hits quite like this one.
Jodie Marsh and Billy. Do it!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Ngl he does appear to have lost some weight. Hopefully he loses his mind alongside it really soon.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.