Marcus Mitchell #64 Marcus finally had a toe job, but he's never had a bl*w job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hang on a minute. The dessert is on a dark table and the chicken balls and chips is on a light wooden table. Lies! If you're on a diet you don't eat this tit. 💯
---
I do not for one minute believe he is 14st 6lb. He has lost no weight off his face.

We need a live not static images!! 💯

View attachment 2057682
The cake is out and the Chinese is at his second home aka Sid’s 🤣

lads don’t you think his awful gaunt looking in his latest pics 🥴 must be the miserable face on him.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I won’t believe his weight until he shows him getting weighed on a story, he’s told so many lies in the past I don’t believe a word he says. He is now a miserable prick of a bastard

Reactions: 14
He’ll flip out soon. No way he’ll have the dedication to see this through and when he doesn’t get a boyfriend in the next month or two he’ll go on a rampage

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The cake is out and the Chinese is at his second home aka Sid’s 🤣
I read that as Skid’s and thought that's what we’re calling her now 😂
---
Omg he reckons he can get to 10 stone 🤣🤣🤣 That giant ham head alone probably weighs at least 8 stone 🤣

E465C81A-CB39-452F-9C97-56F64D783632.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Losing pounds. Yeah like Tom Wallace aka tattle user Daddygoose lost 80 pounds.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He’s so smug. Of course the weight is coming off right now, it always does at the start of any weight loss if you’re really big. Let’s see how smug he is when it all piles back on and then some. I shouldn’t really judge, I’m eating a packet of Monster much as I write this.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He will never get down to 10 stone anyway. I reckon-if he's serious- he could come down to around 14 Stone?

Reactions: 8
I think smug, clean-living Marcus is my least favourite type of Marcus. Just duck off you bellend.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.