Marcus Mitchell #64 Marcus finally had a toe job, but he's never had a bl*w job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He'll lose some more then give him 6 months (or 2!!) and he'll be bigger than ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Losing it’s the easy party, it’s the keeping it off that’s hard

Reactions: 10
He looks like someone’s popped a pin in him and he’s deflated 😂 he’s definitely very oddly proportioned

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think his weight could be true. Hear me out beauts.

I’m 5’2.
people used to say I was fat in school but I was genuinely never bigger than a size 12 possibly a 14 at the absolute most.

I went from an 8 up to a 12 during lockdown and genuinely i looked over weight and it’s bc I’m short I think I weighed 11st
Someone 5’7 would look a bean pole at 11st / size 12

His stats are showing he still has a high body fat percentage, which is the important number to look at.

He’s got an ‘apron’ so I’m guessing he’d have high visceral fat as well. But his weight could well be that low bc he’s a ‘little person’

Reactions: 14
I think his weight could be true. Hear me out beauts.

I’m 5’2.
people used to say I was fat in school but I was genuinely never bigger than a size 12 possibly a 14 at the absolute most.

I went from an 8 up to a 12 during lockdown and genuinely i looked over weight and it’s bc I’m short I think I weighed 11st
Someone 5’7 would look a bean pole at 11st / size 12

His stats are showing he still has a high body fat percentage, which is the important number to look at.

He’s got an ‘apron’ so I’m guessing he’d have high visceral fat as well. But his weight could well be that low bc he’s a ‘little person’
Not gonna lie I second this.

Reactions: 8
I thought he would of kicked off when it all came out that S.G. didn't give a rats ass about him but hey ho, I wonder if the pocket is still knocking about ?

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I thought he would of kicked off when it all came out that S.G. didn't give a rats ass about him but hey ho, I wonder if the pocket is still knocking about ?
Not seen it in a while. Think he needs a new man to obsess over. Surely he will cave when he sees everyone in beer gardens loving life? When's his PIP award end?

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Not seen it in a while. Think he needs a new man to obsess over. Surely he will cave when he sees everyone in beer gardens loving life? When's his PIP award end?
he thought he was gods gift when he was the metric tonne heifer so god knows what he'll be like now, poor men of camborne

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can't wait till he realises not even losing weight won't get him a man lool

• Haha
Reactions: 13
he thought he was gods gift when he was the metric tonne heifer so god knows what he'll be like now, poor men of camborne
Let him lose some more. Give him some confidence to go out in the world. If he's not drunk in ages as well won't take much to get him steaming.

Reactions: 7
Can't wait till he realises not even losing weight won't get him a man lool
he really does look like pauline quirke got a botched plastic surgery doesn't he, the ugly freak looking bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If you get some toast, put some beans on it, fold it in half and then look at the bottom and it looks like Marcus teeth lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Go on son, wash it down with a few voddys, you’ve earned it beaut View attachment 2057502View attachment 2057503
---

That was literally his angle, inviting people to watch him eat 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣
Hang on a minute. The dessert is on a dark table and the chicken balls and chips is on a light wooden table. Lies! If you're on a diet you don't eat this tit. 💯
---
I do not for one minute believe he is 14st 6lb. He has lost no weight off his face.

We need a live not static images!! 💯

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.