Marcus Mitchell #64 Marcus finally had a toe job, but he's never had a bl*w job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right beauts, MrHeyBabesis working all day tomorrow, I’m getting myself a bottle of wine and a good reminisce, I’ll be reading over the old TL day threads. I may need 2 bottles of wine, and some Aldi vodka

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I want him weighing in - on camera, at the Dr's, weighing 12 stone 8.

I'll buy him a Burger King Double Whopper then, on me- he can enjoy it for his tea 😃😃😛😛😎

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wondered when he’d find out Fat Tony had posted one of his memes. The good things about Fat Tony is he never credits his stolen memes 😂 so Fatticus won’t be benefiting from it

Reactions: 3
Guys if anyone is looking for another fat lazy delusional social media person, give Becki Jones a bash.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Remember it wasn’t “tea or coffee” “egg or cheese” it was “when did I last have gay sex” “have I ever done drugs” 🥺🥺

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Guys if anyone is looking for another fat lazy delusional social media person, give Becki Jones a bash.
I can't recommend Scottish Declan enough. You've got to go on Tik Tok though. I went down a worm hole for a couple of hours the other day. Thank me later.

Reactions: 5
You never love a good girl til she's gone
You never know what's right til you treat her wrong
Until you can't touch what your reaching for
And every break ups got a sing along. 💔

Go back to Travel Lodge.

• Haha
Christ on a bike beauts! 😒

337391303_2133851880147745_521195188012011076_n.jpg
337577503_1293757251209208_7179095770837076593_n.jpg

• Sad
  • Wow
To all those who wished he would buck his ideas up. I hope your all happy and proud of yourselves!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The fruit is very sugary though. Perhaps that's how to act as a feed for the sugar cravings?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.