Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LostScot82

Chatty Member
Beauts ....
IF this is true then as a human being for another human being I am happy. He might even get a job to really top of the maturity and weight loss and general becoming normal 🥳
As a troll then it's a big unfollow from me 🤣 no interest in following a boring lad from cambourne
So it's a well done and cheerio Marcus 👏👋

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Keera

VIP Member
Remember it wasn’t “tea or coffee” “egg or cheese” it was “when did I last have gay sex” “have I ever done drugs” 🥺🥺

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19

Venom

VIP Member
Be teetotal, I hope it makes you very happy. Dear lord what a sad little life Marcus, you’re too chicken shit to drink, got no friends and all you do is post polls on Instagram

• Haha
Reactions: 18

ladymanc221

VIP Member
He can lose all the weight in the world but it will not fix his disgusting personality and all the despicable things he has done - he is TOXIC AF 😶 what has he got to offer anyone??

Last edited:

spaceraider69

VIP Member
I refuse to believe this is the new Marcus. Absolute bollocks. He stapled his hand at college to get some blokes attention. He pretended to be Amy Jayne and wanted to crush Tom Wallace’s bones via Facebook messenger. He tried to stab his mum and strangle his dad. The man’s a nutter and it won’t be long before his true colours show. He did half of this shit without booze he’s not right. I’m sitting tight one day it will happen and it shall be glorious 👏

• Heart