Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Miss Chin-Chin

VIP Member
Honestly the only difference I see is in the first pic he was sunburnt, happier, and hadn’t murdered the cat yet.
#takemeback

5494A976-66C3-452F-85E6-63B61F6469BD.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

Venom

VIP Member
Patience beauts, remember the last time he was on 1 meal day, it drove him insane and started the TL meltdowns 🤞🏻

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
This is the same man who 11 months ago was gargling on a monkey dust addicts balls for half a line of washing detergent. Shut up you prick.

• Haha

Miss Chin-Chin

VIP Member
It truly was the best of times. You lot got me through such a hard year. No matter what he has done, or ever will do, he’ll never be as funny as us. I’m still not giving up. He’s been a little cunt since he was a baby - there’s no way eating a few salads can change a person so drastically. He’ll be back.

• Heart
  • Haha

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
I don’t want postive MM i want him crying and threats of crawling back into his mothers vagina MM. I want crying into his chips and being shady as fuck in the bus station MM !!!
I want his sister handing out calander pics to local off licences, I want those sausage fingers wrapped around his dads neck.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

Frankysaysrelax

VIP Member
C’mon now beauts don’t get hysterical. A leopard never changes his spots

He’s having a glow up to get a man. And when he gets one it’s gonna top the travel lodge days. He will gloat about how perfect things are in a short honey moon period and than pow 💥 mmmm

• Haha
  • Heart

IamMyaJ

VIP Member
Lads I think we have to admit that it will never be the same again 😭 been nice knowing you beauts see you on the other interesting threads 🤣

• Sad
  • Haha
Sorry I haven’t been on this thread for a while. I’ve been in a period of mourning for the old Marcus,the fun Marcus,the fat Marcus . It’s true what they say - you never realise what you had until it’s gone 😢.
Marcus Lisle Mitchell -rest in grease X

• Haha

MrsPoison

VIP Member
Doesn't he have these outbursts before a big kick off?
I'm officially declaring this thread a MMMM free zone. Let's all change our profile pictures and get a new hobby. Mine will be crochet and furious masturbation. You are all free, run free my friends, run free.

• Haha
  • Sad