Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

loveulongtime0

Chatty Member
I live in the Camborne area and I’ve only ever seen him once in the wild, just before the TL days. Walked past him as he looked pissed as a fart shoving a kebab down his gullet 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Stripper Vicar

VIP Member
the thing is he probably is losing weight. He’s gone from a fry up, lunch out, and a tyacks dinner to one meal a day. Yes it’s 3000 calories or so but it’s way less than he used to consume. The way the weight was piling on before he must have been on at least double that.
Just because he isn’t on live for every meal doesn’t mean he isn’t still stuffing his face all day. I don’t believe for one minute that he is only eating once

boojange

VIP Member
*to the tune of 'We're having a gAnG bAnG' by Black Lace...

We're off to Camborne, we're having it all, we're throwing coke bottles against the wall

We're having a Tyacks and then eating some more

We're claiming we're homeless and faking our claim, Sids masterminded the fraud, she's the one to blame!

Add your line!

• Haha

ladymanc221

VIP Member
My mum lives in a first floor flat I am gonna try and jump out the front room window in honour of 4/20 😂😂😂

• Haha

Lizzie23

How disappointed must Rich Mich be? There would be no updates on the "catch up". "Yeah Dad, done loads of pouts and peace signs, twittered into my sausage fingers, ate copious amounts of greasy slop, had unrealistic goals running through my tiny brain. How bout you?"

Attachments

• Haha