Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mycatismad

VIP Member
Well beauts I have been an avid lurker for god knows how long and I have finally made it to the latest thread. I have absolutely howled with laughter and feel a little nervous to be joining in on the thread when you all now feel like actual celebrities 😂
To join in on the 4/20 discussion, I will be marking the occasion by making my mum come round and clean my bog while I shout at her that I’ve had sex. Gay sex!
Heyyy beauuuttt 💋✌🏻 welcome!!
Grab your room temperature cans of dark fruits, copious amounts of beige/orange/dusty food and don’t forget to put your name down on the rota for the communal (believe me, the beauts on here will nab your turn if you’re even 4 seconds late for it!!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

Lizzie23

I'm gonna repeatedly head butt the wall, laugh maniacally and hide my teeth with my fat swollen mini fingered hand

• Haha

Lizzie23

He really is a mouth breathing nonentity isn't he?He genuinely thinks the world and everyone in it revolves around him. What could he honestly bring to any romantic relationship? It'd be a version of Lou and Andy, where his ( never happening) partner would be on call for the talk down off the bridge, getting blasted all over his social media if he doesn't go along with everything the fat toddler wants. He is deluded.

• Heart

elliebellieboo

VIP Member
He‘s so misogynistic it’s grim. “Don’t want no beef curtains. Punched lasagna” and we wouldn’t want your tiny little cock babes, I don’t reckon many men will want it either. If they can even find it first 🤷‍♀️
He chats a lot of shit for someone who literally has a mangina

• Haha

Venom

VIP Member
Beauts. Send help. Was looking through the photos on a friend’s Facebook page, and noticed he posted one of the walrus/caravan-hybrid-fat-lad’s memes last year. Grounds for unfriending?!?!
Unfriend the prick of a bastard beaut!

• Haha

ladymanc221

VIP Member
We would normally be going to Cornwall for Feb half term and going back to Camborne but we are going to Scotland instead now 😁 my son said to me when we went in October "Mum, what would you do if you saw him"? I was like I would either give him a gobful or talk to him as without him and the madness I wouldn't have found you absolute legends with the LOLS who have got me through some shit in the last year with this thread @JulesC ❤❤❤

• Heart
  • Haha

MrsPoison

VIP Member
For mental Marcus weed day I'm hiring a yurt, in Italy, none of you fucking trolls had better spoil it for me!! But I will provide you all with the website of the yurt holiday company, that was gifted to me from a fan. #AD

• Haha