Marcus Mitchell #63 That Fat Lad, Content’s Bad, Got a Black eye after Strangling his Dad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m loving all the ideas to celebrate 4/20 beauts! I would actually get on a plane from Australia for a Beaut meet up - the ‘Prick of a Bastard’ tour of Camborne 🤣🤣🤣
I’ll definitely be having a few peeeeeenyos, probs down some Nytol, piss myself and beg strangers for money. I hope he gives us a treat on the anniversary - it’s bleeping well overdue and we deserve it for sticking around this long!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
We meet in the John Francis basset beauts table number up on thread xo

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Come dressed as your favourite Marcus era:
Knife wielding youngster, ugly bleep of a baby, Amy Jane, the Budweiser incident, TL days, the ‘I lost 5 stone from eating one grape and drinking laxative hot chocolate’, yellow-skin-alcoholic Marcus, Baddie Boo Marcus, boring AF pouting walrus/caravan hybrid, etc…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
For mental Marcus weed day I'm hiring a yurt, in Italy, none of you bleeping trolls had better spoil it for me!! But I will provide you all with the website of the yurt holiday company, that was gifted to me from a fan. #AD

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Thank you for the warm welcome beauts.

I had the absolute best of times throughout the earlier threads,
when there would be:
A) a Julia’s theme to an MMMM
B) an edit by Venom (the hospital walk in was a notable fave)
C) a tombstone edit
D) someone making up a song about Carcus

And that’s without bye fuckers, Tom’s £80, 4/20, cut my bowel into pieces and that’s my mum, that’s how disgusting they are.

Can’t wait to discuss the Lardy One in real time with you all.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Was coming back from the school run giggling to myself like as if this is a real person hahahahahhahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If he bucked his ideas up, got the foot attended to, washed regularly, stopped burping and belching , bought decent clobber ( or made to measure) qualirlty clothing and shoes because-lets face it- he's got the money through benefits- he would be one of those portly tubby character guys , smartly turned out & people would start to like him a bit more?

Reactions: 6
I still want to know what it is he drunkenly slurs at the very beginning of the video 😂
When he rolls over in his striped top? I swear it's that weird laugh and then says 'I've got cramp' :ROFLMAO: :unsure: I've listened to it multiple times to try and figure it out haha It's all I can get to make sense with the sounds/mouth movements 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why did none of us notice that the TikTok was back? Thanks for the alert M 🫡

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.