Marcus Mitchell #63 That Fat Lad, Content’s Bad, Got a Black eye after Strangling his Dad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well beauts I have been an avid lurker for god knows how long and I have finally made it to the latest thread. I have absolutely howled with laughter and feel a little nervous to be joining in on the thread when you all now feel like actual celebrities 😂
To join in on the 4/20 discussion, I will be marking the occasion by making my mum come round and clean my bog while I shout at her that I’ve had sex. Gay sex!
Heyyy beauuuttt 💋✌🏻 welcome!!
Grab your room temperature cans of dark fruits, copious amounts of beige/orange/dusty food and don’t forget to put your name down on the rota for the communal (believe me, the beauts on here will nab your turn if you’re even 4 seconds late for it!!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Fat Lad is forcing himself to eat salad. There is potential yet for him to get Beefa body ready for one of the two holidays he thinks he's going this year. Hmmm.. Somehow still see him down the beach with Sid this summer with a knotted hankie on his head and a sand encrusted callipo.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I did not know there’s a thread for this guy! Keep seeing him on my TikTok and he irks me how he sits there stuffing his face on live looking absolutely gormless! I’ve read his wiki too and can’t believe how problematic he is! Also what happened to his tooth?
welcome beaut, I highly reccomend this compilation by our own @KJ-2022, he name it "something marcus"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
welcome beaut, I highly reccomend this compilation by our own @KJ-2022, he name it "something marcus"
The best video ever created. I could watch it on repeat. Even turned off footballers wives to cast it to my TV so I could see it in HD 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Fat Lad is forcing himself to eat salad. There is potential yet for him to get Beefa body ready for one of the two holidays he thinks he's going this year. Hmmm.. Somehow still see him down the beach with Sid this summer with a knotted hankie on his head and a sand encrusted callipo.
That's an old video beaut, he has two front teeth. I remember it from a while back too.

Don't let him fool you!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
That's an old video beaut, he has two front teeth. I remember it from a while back too.

Don't let him fool you!
I had a sliver of hope there we'd be attending Mr Camborne 2023 finals with Marcus sashaying in his budgie smugglers.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He’s reposting old tit again for attention. He’s not had 2 front teeth for weeks now. We all know he can’t eat salad unless it’s in a greasy chicken burger dripping with mayo… then apparently it doesn’t count.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.