Marcus Mitchell #63 That Fat Lad, Content’s Bad, Got a Black eye after Strangling his Dad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Beat me too it 💔. Well I guess I'll have to settle for sucking off a different smack head.
Sorry beaut I couldn’t help it, I do have a bit of a soft spot for the scally look because I’m a Thot

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sorry beaut I couldn’t help it, I do have a bit of a soft spot for the scally look because I’m a Thot
Come on beaut. I'll give you my go on the communal for a week if you let me have Will?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm gonna repeatedly head butt the wall, laugh maniacally and hide my teeth with my fat swollen mini fingered hand

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m going to steal a travelodge bed runner, put it on my head and go and buy booze

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Changed my mind about head butting the wall, I'm going to repeatedly ask random strangers to guess how much my shopping came to, to the exact penny until someone strangles me.

---

God, I'm on one!! The sky's the limit to emulate(in celebration of) my idol Fat Lad. Gonna go down to the chippy and wind up the feral, dragged up youth and get a wee bike chase round the streets. Could do with shifting Christmas belly.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m gonna reminisce over me looking like a bleep in my baby pics then jump out the window.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I did not know there’s a thread for this guy! Keep seeing him on my TikTok and he irks me how he sits there stuffing his face on live looking absolutely gormless! I’ve read his wiki too and can’t believe how problematic he is! Also what happened to his tooth?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I did not know there’s a thread for this guy! Keep seeing him on my TikTok and he irks me how he sits there stuffing his face on live looking absolutely gormless! I’ve read his wiki too and can’t believe how problematic he is! Also what happened to his tooth?
Andy from the doorstep give him one of these. 👊

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m going to go to my local Wetherspoons and get banned by stealing all of the mayo packets

• Haha
Get reading the Wiki. And all the threads. You're in a for ride of bush shitting, five masturbations, serial killer vibes and overeating!

• Haha
We should all plan a trip to the Wetherspoons he is banned from
A MMMM Troll meet up.
Dress code is bed runner head gear , one sock and flip flops , shorts regardless of the weather and a mustard t-shirt that has been worn for 4 days!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.