Marcus Mitchell #63 That Fat Lad, Content’s Bad, Got a Black eye after Strangling his Dad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We should all plan a trip to the Wetherspoons he is banned from
A MMMM Troll meet up.
Dress code is bed runner head gear , one sock and flip flops , shorts regardless of the weather and a mustard t-shirt that has been worn for 4 days!!!
Minesweep drinks, sexually harass customers, look around constantly like a startled meerkat and go into a mayo coma, not forgetting pinning our paypal for bowls of peas.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m going to snort lines of fried eggs and argue with the staff not bringing me my gifted peas and shots

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Getting my shite catcher jeans, too small mallets, michelin man puffa jacket and Amy Jane cut crease ready. Cannot wait. If yous are there before me, get me a large peenyo beauts;) Nearly forgot will style my hair with scrunching mousse like crunchy locks, gonna look fabulous beauts💃

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Well beauts I have been an avid lurker for god knows how long and I have finally made it to the latest thread. I have absolutely howled with laughter and feel a little nervous to be joining in on the thread when you all now feel like actual celebrities 😂
To join in on the 4/20 discussion, I will be marking the occasion by making my mum come round and clean my bog while I shout at her that I’ve had sex. Gay sex!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Awwww beauts we need a 'finding Marcus' field trip to Cammy B asap - we wouldn't have to walk far - the JFB is opposite Aldi that is next to Tyack's and Poundland the street behind 🤣🤣 imagine the fun we could have looking for 'Fat Lad' ???

---

I might dress as Sid 🤣🤣 am pretty sure I could get a 'hooker" outfit from the local charity shop and borrow a blond wig and get Mr Manc to decorate the front of my top in honour of 'jizzy chops' 🤢

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
We should all plan a trip to the Wetherspoons he is banned from
A MMMM Troll meet up.
Dress code is bed runner head gear , one sock and flip flops , shorts regardless of the weather and a mustard t-shirt that has been worn for 4 days!!!
And tit stained knee length shorts beaut

• Haha
Reactions: 10
My mum lives in a first floor flat I am gonna try and jump out the front room window in honour of 4/20 😂😂😂

• Haha
Awwww beauts we need a 'finding Marcus' field trip to Cammy B asap - we wouldn't have to walk far - the JFB is opposite Aldi that is next to Tyack's and Poundland the street behind 🤣🤣 imagine the fun we could have looking for 'Fat Lad' ???

---

I might dress as Sid 🤣🤣 am pretty sure I could get a 'hooker" outfit from the local charity shop and borrow a blond wig and get Mr Manc to decorate the front of my top in honour of 'jizzy chops' 🤢
Would be so up for a field trip, I’d love to go to Camborne and see all the sights as well as the actual sight that Marcus is in real life. Jealous that you’ve been beaut 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
We would normally be going to Cornwall for Feb half term and going back to Camborne but we are going to Scotland instead now 😁 my son said to me when we went in October "Mum, what would you do if you saw him"? I was like I would either give him a gobful or talk to him as without him and the madness I wouldn't have found you absolute legends with the LOLS who have got me through some tit in the last year with this thread @JulesC ❤❤❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Okay. Let's do it Beauts!! No money required, bum taxi ride off of taxi driver that gave him tick, pin paypal and table numbers, get some Charlie for nowt, but, some of you beauts would have to take some blowies for the team for that, I'll keep lookout while some of you steal drinks also. Regards accomadation, we could do a Fat Lad and present ourselves as homeless at travelodge. Free night, fun times for all😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Okay. Let's do it Beauts!! No money required, bum taxi ride off of taxi driver that gave him tick, pin paypal and table numbers, get some Charlie for nowt, but, some of you beauts would have to take some blowies for the team for that, I'll keep lookout while some of you steal drinks also. Regards accomadation, we could do a Fat Lad and present ourselves as homeless at travelodge. Free night, fun times for all😘
In the words of Peter Kay - Booked it, packed it, fucked off 🤣🤣🤣 watch out Camborne!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
*to the tune of 'We're having a gAnG bAnG' by Black Lace...

We're off to Camborne, we're having it all, we're throwing coke bottles against the wall

We're having a Tyacks and then eating some more

We're claiming we're homeless and faking our claim, Sids masterminded the fraud, she's the one to blame!

Add your line!

• Haha
We would normally be going to Cornwall for Feb half term and going back to Camborne but we are going to Scotland instead now 😁 my son said to me when we went in October "Mum, what would you do if you saw him"? I was like I would either give him a gobful or talk to him as without him and the madness I wouldn't have found you absolute legends with the LOLS who have got me through some tit in the last year with this thread @JulesC ❤❤❤
I’d probably be dead nice to him if I met him 🤣 I’m a two faced cow and a bit of shithouse tbh 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’d probably be dead nice to him if I met him 🤣 I’m a two faced cow and a bit of shithouse tbh 🤣
I think he would know straight away I was on here. I often get told that my face doesn't hide anything. Swear it's involuntary, but, friends tell me that it's the look on my face that's the funny thing in ridiculous situations

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.