Marcus Mitchell #63 That Fat Lad, Content’s Bad, Got a Black eye after Strangling his Dad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The story before this one explained it 😂 the fake TikTok posted a video wit Sid in it
I just realised that after I posted it! OMFG - who let the dogs out 🤣🤣🤣
Whoever you are, welcome back beaut, we’ve missed you! ❤
And why’s he getting all uppity about his ‘innocent’ family members - DID HE NOT TRY TO MURDER THEM REPEATEDLY?!?! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Screaming at that video 😂 bet sids launching coke bottles all over Camborne rn

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Screaming at that video 😂 bet sids launching coke bottles all over Camborne rn
The hashtags 🤣🤣🤣
And they actually tagged Sid in it 😂
Omg and the ‘Yellow’ one - deceased 🤣
How did we miss these?!?!

You just led us all back to it you idiotic lard filled fire ambulance caravan! 😂
660EE20D-43AC-4A7F-8284-2B1FE488E0E2.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
COLONEL MUSTARD !!!! I AM SCREAMING. Whoever the beaut is who does that (I suspect Alex the Great ?) I freaking love you :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think he has got a bloody cheek asking people to report that fake Tik Tok account for that Sid video 🤔 he has done some despicable things to his family (I am on my high horse beauts) and splashed it all over social media for everyone to see with no actual care for the consequences as long as he is getting 'views' (look how horrible he was with Sid in the Travelodge i would have punched his lights out if he was mine) 🙄 take some accountability for once Fat Lad!! Rant over I just can't 😡

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
What’s wrong with the Sid TT video? That’s how she looked in the picture anyway 🤣

---

But its OK when he slaytes Sid all over the Internet?
It’s only acceptable when he’s saying she should shag her dead mums bleep beaut xox

• Haha
Reactions: 13
There are many words to describe sid but innocent is not one of them

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.