Marcus Mitchell #6 Cut my bowel into pieces, this is my last resort 🎶

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't say how I know this. Been following this thread for a while.

1. He did not stab himself, he cut his stomach with a broken Budweiser bottle whilst intoxicated on purpose.
2. When in hospital he was screaming to be sectioned but because he was so drunk, was given his own private room.
3. Had his stomach pumped and was put on a drip because he said he had drank bleach - this was a lie
4. Because he slept through breakfast, when he woke up he screamed at nurses to get him a breakfast tray at around 1pm
5. Discharged himself because his mother wasn't allowed to visit as she refused to do a PCR / lateral low test.
bleeping hell I didn't think we could beat yesterday!!!!
Sunday dinner and this.
Incredible times

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Morning all!! I wonder what the day will unfold for us all. To the person who asked if we’re okay after the crash. We’re making a quick recovery just my back that’s bad but hopefully physio will help. Thank you xx
It’s a bit of a trek but I highly recommend a chat with Martin at Medella in wadebridge. It’s a bit of a trek for a long appointment but damn. I had a really bad fall last year from half way down the stairs. I was in there 40 mins and he fixed what had been plaguing me. I had a rib out of place that was playing havoc all through my nerves. He sorted my sciatic nerve out too. Brilliant guy. Glad you’re all ok

• Heart
Reactions: 14
This weekend is immense

I can't quite decide whether his mum is the hero or the villain in all this, she's bleeping stone cold that's for sure. And certainly to blame for a lot.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
This weekend is immense

I can't quite decide whether his mum is the hero or the villain in all this, she's bleeping stone cold that's for sure. And certainly to blame for a lot.
Why would you not get a free PCR test to go see your son in Hospitsal? Crazyy

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Can't say how I know this. Been following this thread for a while.

1. He did not stab himself, he cut his stomach with a broken Budweiser bottle whilst intoxicated on purpose.
2. When in hospital he was screaming to be sectioned but because he was so drunk, was given his own private room.
3. Had his stomach pumped and was put on a drip because he said he had drank bleach - this was a lie
4. Because he slept through breakfast, when he woke up he screamed at nurses to get him a breakfast tray at around 1pm
5. Discharged himself because his mother wasn't allowed to visit as she refused to do a PCR / lateral low test.
33C591C3-D1F0-404C-AA16-02F506511452.jpeg

Do go on

• Haha
Reactions: 18
B4168B13-A904-4018-B2F9-64A515246FB1.jpeg
Is this drunk driving tom? Sorry to cross out the user names, didn’t think we were allowed to show them

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
It’s a bit of a trek but I highly recommend a chat with Martin at Medella in wadebridge. It’s a bit of a trek for a long appointment but damn. I had a really bad fall last year from half way down the stairs. I was in there 40 mins and he fixed what had been plaguing me. I had a rib out of place that was playing havoc all through my nerves. He sorted my sciatic nerve out too. Brilliant guy. Glad you’re all ok
Thank you so much I’ll look into it. I’m only half hour from wadebridge and I love the restaurants there so may check it out thank you. Alsooooo someone said about Marcus bleeping Tom off. Marcus actually text Tom lastnight 😂 saying he looking forward to seeing him again when he’s better. Yet Marcus ignored all toms messages on hospital night. 😂🙏🏼

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm on a 12 hour shift today, it's my husband's birthday, he will think he's getting a birthday shag tonight, he can duck right off.

This thread is my lover tonight! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
Thank you so much I’ll look into it. I’m only half hour from wadebridge and I love the restaurants there so may check it out thank you. Alsooooo someone said about Marcus bleeping Tom off. Marcus actually text Tom lastnight 😂 saying he looking forward to seeing him again when he’s better. Yet Marcus ignored all toms messages on hospital night. 😂🙏🏼
Because he doesn't have a blue tick of any freebies to throw at him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Do the right thing Marcus and return the mallets and admit you’re a lying piece of crap 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Lmao this gets better!!!! Are we going to top yesterday? What a weekend!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.