Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Venom

VIP Member
Marcus Mitchell #7 On Monday he thought he was toast, by Sunday he's ordered a roast

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74

boojange

VIP Member
I'm on a 12 hour shift today, it's my husband's birthday, he will think he's getting a birthday shag tonight, he can fuck right off.

This thread is my lover tonight! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69

TheTruthSayer

Can't say how I know this. Been following this thread for a while.

1. He did not stab himself, he cut his stomach with a broken Budweiser bottle whilst intoxicated on purpose.
2. When in hospital he was screaming to be sectioned but because he was so drunk, was given his own private room.
3. Had his stomach pumped and was put on a drip because he said he had drank bleach - this was a lie
4. Because he slept through breakfast, when he woke up he screamed at nurses to get him a breakfast tray at around 1pm
5. Discharged himself because his mother wasn't allowed to visit as she refused to do a PCR / lateral low test.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 69

Mothergoose666

☕🫖 for your all. I’ve just had an interesting phone call. A certain person is joining us tomorrow. He can’t today because he has work till late but he’s said to let you all know. He’s coming over 🙏🏼

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

GOATLY

How do you know this tho....
It's pretty obvious how they know and asking them to reveal that could cost them their job...

A few years ago now my son had an operation and Marcus was on the children's ward. I was told not to take my son to the playroom whilst Marcus was wondering around as he was dangerous.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 57

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Absolutely crying at the fact he tried to get tattle shut down but instead became the #1 trending topic and sent a load of new members to join in. 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

Mothergoose666

I’m so glad I came to this page and seen it for what it really is. When the party then beauts 😂. Seriously though thank you all so much for your support

• Heart
Reactions: 54

Lillyloo

VIP Member
Adelle choosing ‘hello from the other side’ as her username is the highlight of my Saturday night 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 53
I see a giant silohetto of a gunt
Stabbacus stabbacus will you get a McDonald’s…..mallets and brownies very unhealthy for you…kinder bueno kinder bueno kinder bueno free shots magnificooooo
I’m such a victim tattle doesn’t love me
He’s just a victim from a nutty family
Inflicting his wounds on insta what a monstrosity

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

blob1234

You do realise I am the woman he beat? Everything in the papers is about me. The bloke nearly ended my life in his hands I suffered 5 years of full blown domestic abuse at his hands we had years of no contact and then my little girl started asking about her dad. He doesn’t have her anymore but his family do see her.
I’m so sorry you have been through this.

Guys please stop asking her to message the guy to bring him here; he sounds like a vile person who I do not want to engage with. Nor should anyone else.

• Heart
Reactions: 51

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
☕🫖 for your all. I’ve just had an interesting phone call. A certain person is joining us tomorrow. He can’t today because he has work till late but he’s said to let you all know. He’s coming over 🙏🏼
It's Tom isn't it!!!! Fuck this locking this kids in the garden they can fend for themselves!!!! What a weekend!!!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50