Marcus Mitchell #6 Cut my bowel into pieces, this is my last resort 🎶

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly came here and typed his name in by chance a week or so ago because his behaviour was grating on me and I thought someone is bound to have started a thread and low and behold we are 6 threads deep. His behaviour is narcissistic and vile. Bore off with the drama Marcuts because you have young, impressionable followers. Some of which have autism. You are a damaging portrayal to all autistic people because you use autism as an excuse for vulgar and troubling behaviour and as a parent of someone with autism they do not need that stigma attached to their diagnosis. You are a person with autism yes, but you are also a spiteful, unstable, selfish and narcissistic person you have many personality traits and behaviours and cannot blame them all on autism as a get out of jail free card for being a bleep. Marcuts needs his social media disabled because he is a stain!! Edit to add: you can see by the posts about his mum being a selfish, foul mouthed drunk that the apple hasn't fallen far from the tree either so stop blaming autism for everything and try and look inward and at the people you surround yourself with, the people who raised you and the faults with that and grow from it and vow to do better. Stop repeating the behaviour you grew up seeing because we aren't responsible for how we are raised but we are responsible for how we choose to conduct ourselves.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
New user watching from Oz...originally from Newcastle people over here think this bloke Is a 24 carrot wanker. @Mothergoose666 you are worth your weight in gold!! He’s got serious SERIOUS issues someone needs to report the dog for benefit fraud he can’t claim and ‘influence’ honestly he is a menace .. a dangerous one.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Michelin Man Marcus is the gift that keeps on giving...the slob & his big gob are priceless entertainment..cheers Marcus hun👋

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
He’s desperately clutching at straws trying to be friends with Heidi again - has she even reciprocated do we know?
trying to make out that the reason for the fall out with Adele is that she’s randomly come on here and started slagging him off too. When the real reason is how much of a terrible friend he is! And terrible person! Also she’s not even slagged him off, or said anything untruthful.
Funny watching him desperately scramble now to make friends

• Haha
Reactions: 24
It's pretty obvious how they know and asking them to reveal that could cost them their job...

A few years ago now my son had an operation and Marcus was on the children's ward. I was told not to take my son to the playroom whilst Marcus was wondering around as he was dangerous.
duck me 😳 .. what a bleeping slob.
He’s bleeping embarrassing, has the mentality of a 10 year old.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
He’s desperately clutching at straws trying to be friends with Heidi again - has she even reciprocated do we know?
trying to make out that the reason for the fall out with Adele is that she’s randomly come on here and started slagging him off too. When the real reason is how much of a terrible friend he is! And terrible person! Also she’s not even slagged him off, or said anything untruthful.
Funny watching him desperately scramble now to make friends
This 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼 So many people have contacted me saying how they’re seeing him in a different light and can’t believe what he’s doing. #tattleforthewin

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Oh beauts.

Don't worry though... he's got Heidi back 🤦🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
Lol at him making out he got rid of Adelle when evidently it was her who stepped back after he lapped up her support but couldn't even wish her and her kids well after a car accident. HE is the car accident.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
This 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼 So many people have contacted me saying how they’re seeing him in a different light and can’t believe what he’s doing. #tattleforthewin
He's tryed to play the victim and blame tattle but all he's done is open more of his followers eyes to how vile he is.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
11796672-1C5C-4358-8638-C31531EB4169.jpeg

Soz if this disgusting photo has already been posted ( looks like a right smelly fucker) do you think they went in with keyhole to just double check he hasn’t damaged any organs?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Lol at him making out he got rid of Adelle when evidently it was her who stepped back after he lapped up her support but couldn't even wish her and her kids well after a car accident. HE is the car accident.
He's a complete joke. Thank god Adelllllle seen through it 🤦🏼‍♀️
They'll be in spoons next week celebrating his "new me" BS.
Having a pop at Tom now too.
Looks like his fantasy life is coming to an end.
Thank. God.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I personally hope he keeps inadvertently advertising tattle to people on his stories as an attempt to gain sympathy because all he is doing is allowing them to discover how grotesque he actually is. Keep up the good work Marcunt, one thing you've always done well is sabotage your own image 👏

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.