Marcus Mitchell #6 Cut my bowel into pieces, this is my last resort 🎶

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We're waiting Adelle, Heidi, you most probably lurk here too, make an account beaut 😘

Reactions: 12
On the absolute edge waiting for Adelle to come through!! Someone tag me when she does if I'm not on here!!!

Reactions: 13
Hello you beauts. I wonder what Adelle has to say to us. I agree, I bet Heidi (and Tom) lurk here too. Don’t get me wrong, I get wanting to defend a pal, but I bet they all agree with some of what has been said here. I’d imagine being mates with him is draining when you’re not doing the fun bits like the drink etc.

Reactions: 14
Newbie lurker here! I am so pleased that this exists as I thought I was going crazy! The dude seriously lives in gaslight city. May be in fact the mayor. I originally starting following him because I saw some funny memes, and continued to follow because of my utter disbelief no one could see through the car crash behaviour.

I have a qn! Can someone give me a backstory to the drugs? Is he on ❄ because that can duck over your bowels. Just a theory!

Thanks for validating that I am not in fact the only person who thought his behaviour was nuts 🤘

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I don’t think she’d want to cross enemy lines (so to speak) especially as there were a few comments slagging her as well, I don’t think the poster is lying, but I think Adelle may be. We shall see!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.