Marcus Mitchell #6 Cut my bowel into pieces, this is my last resort šŸŽ¶

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
stabbed himself to a 30% chance of survival Discharged the next day with crumbs all over his mouth - Has 4 crappy Boots plasters on his disgusting gut? Sure, Marcus! haha!! Get a bleeping grip. I feel sorry for all the people giving him sympathy now! I bleeping hate him!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I have a few questions, something with this whole situation just isnā€™t sitting right with me, something isnā€™t adding up šŸ¤”

He stabbed himself and lost quite a lot of blood (his words) nurses were having to apply pressure to his wound to stop the blood loss. Yet he was still with it enough to ask what his chances of dying were and to joke about getting lipo?
It doesnā€™t make sense. My poor mum lost quite a bit of blood in an accident and she was delirious not cracking jokes šŸ¤·šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø Also from the transfusion she had to have to replace said blood she was exhausted for days after.
He stabbed himself late Wednesday evening, had emergency bowel surgery and was home Friday morning eating a McDonaldā€™s (which his mum posted about)
It doesn't add up, the size of the entry point under that plaster for a papercut wouldn't make you bleed dangerously. He says blood loss, internal bleeding would have been more plausible. However, da duck did he stab himself with to reach his bowel? A bleeping walking stick? Also no way stabbing yourself would you get that far, instinct makes you pull away. The blade would have had to be street grade, gang land wanna slice ya to get through the layers!!!
I smell bullshit

• Haha
Reactions: 27
THIS!!!! Nice to see so many beauts active so early. What a time to be alive!
Up and at them. Got to take my 8 year old to a party, the other mums better duck right off trying to communicate with me, I've got a feed to refresh

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
He's now officially blocked me after calling him out on his stupid Christmas Memmo Post!! This guy is a disgrace!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Does he really think anyone would buy a memmo from a fat lying free loader šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø he's honestly deluded

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Does he really think anyone would buy a memmo from a fat lying free loader šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø he's honestly deluded
Speak for yourself beaut I've ordered 10! That's all my family sorted for Xmas! Can't wait to see the smiles on their faces!

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I donā€™t get the whole stabbing thing either. Like when I imagined them ā€œapplying pressure to the woundā€ I didnā€™t imagine a cut the size of something my kid does when they fall over. Honestly Iā€™m so baffled.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Honest to god, I bet the nurses just put a wet paper towel on it and a plaster and sent him on his way.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I donā€™t get the whole stabbing thing either. Like when I imagined them ā€œapplying pressure to the woundā€ I didnā€™t imagine a cut the size of something my kid does when they fall over. Honestly Iā€™m so baffled.
wow, honestly that speaks volumes coming from someone who has been there with him and experienced his personality first hand.
we donā€™t know him, we just see what he puts out on social media and have all made the same assumptions about him. But for someone who actually knows him to come and say ā€œlookit doesnā€™t make sense to me eitherā€ is quite telling of his real personality

I hope heā€™s not been bothering you too much since finding out you came here

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.