Marcus Mitchell #6 Cut my bowel into pieces, this is my last resort 🎶

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
does anyone feel a bit bad…every now and again I feel quite guilty and sorry for him. It’s just so funny though I can’t stop looking at all the comments!

Reactions: 12
Bloody hell…. I’m been here from page 1 but since my mat leave ended and my baby started moving and getting in all the nooks and crannies, I don’t get a chance to catch up. Sat down tonight with a spare couple of hours and my gosh, this has been gold!! Even poured a Gin 🤣🤣🤣

Adele, you seem like a great girl. It’s a Shame Marcus didn’t appreciate you but seems you are best off without him.

keep up the good work trolls, I mean, Amazing Tattlers 😀😀😀😀

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I never usually comment but it looks like he’s had a gastric bypass/band keyhole surgery to me and I know that can damage some of your organs

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I never usually comment but it looks like he’s had a gastric bypass/band keyhole surgery to me and I know that can damage some of your organs
Yeah I thought the same! Watch him pop up in a couple weeks saying he's losing so much weight from us evil trolls! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
does anyone feel a bit bad…every now and again I feel quite guilty and sorry for him. It’s just so funny though I can’t stop looking at all the comments!
No way! He’s a manipulative attention seeking lying walrus

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I also find it strange how they said he has small lacerations being plural but only one stab wound 😂

Reactions: 9
Tut Tut Tut Marcus why are you such a bullshitter, wanting everyone to think you’ve had a major operation, & were hovering between life & death, teasing us by pulling the end of your top for a few seconds before the big reveal (on an even bigger belly) when shock horror there was no massive scar just a few little plasters….you my friend are an attention seeking fool 🤥

Reactions: 22
Hiya beauts!
New poster to this thread but have read quite a bit.
Did anyone else find it ironic he had a 30% chance of survival After "self stabgate" especially after his A30 Acrobatics? 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So he’s used a £20 off voucher with Uber eats me and my sources 😂😂😂 he begs for free codes he gets it all if anyone wants any juicy stuff let me know just to be curious why was that guy in the park he filmed doing exercises why use a kids park why not go elsewhere. Nobody can disagree with that why use a kids play area half naked
It was empty. We have a local kids park but it has gym equipment to. Just coz ya got ya top off doesn't mean your a perv 🤣 he was working out minding his own business

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
I find it funny that the man who likes a freebie wont go to his doctors and ask for a FREE membership to slimming world or weight watchers.

also, I'm going to the cinema today to watch ghostbusters with my son, he wont get any royalties from me will he? I ask because the marshmallow man will no doubt be in it in some form and I would hate him to get any money from me.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Morning all!! I wonder what the day will unfold for us all. To the person who asked if we’re okay after the crash. We’re making a quick recovery just my back that’s bad but hopefully physio will help. Thank you xx

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Morning beauts! What will today bring? 👀

Do you think I can sack off my Dad’s birthday meal just so I can keep up with the top trending thread on Tattle?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
He wouldn’t be able to eat a McD’s so soon (if at all?) would he?

Reactions: 15
I have a few questions, something with this whole situation just isn’t sitting right with me, something isn’t adding up 🤔

He stabbed himself and lost quite a lot of blood (his words) nurses were having to apply pressure to his wound to stop the blood loss. Yet he was still with it enough to ask what his chances of dying were and to joke about getting lipo?
It doesn’t make sense. My poor mum lost quite a bit of blood in an accident and she was delirious not cracking jokes 🤷🏽‍♀️ Also from the transfusion she had to have to replace said blood she was exhausted for days after.
He stabbed himself late Wednesday evening, had emergency bowel surgery and was home Friday morning eating a McDonald’s (which his mum posted about)

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.