Marcus Mitchell #57 Living in Cornwall so sunny free sandyBut everydays a rainy day since Marcus kill Andy. ✉🥀

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Made me laugh where it said ‘the definition of a troll is sad, internet nerd’ it really really isn’t 😂😂😂
maybe he got his sister to write it because you’re right it really isn’t 😂 she needs to “get a grip” and learn the real definition of a troll before she does anymore writing for Marcus again! “get a grip” and now “internet nerd” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
maybe he got his sister to write it because you’re right it really isn’t 😂 she needs to “get a grip” and learn the real definition of a troll before she does anymore writing for Marcus again! “get a grip” and now “internet nerd” 😂
Not that’s I’m going to defend the cocks of Camborne but that’s not Marcus’ post he’s stole it off Gaz geordie shore and posted it because he gets t-roled so much (I.e people discussing his tit behaviour)

Reactions: 6
Not that’s I’m going to defend the cocks of Camborne but that’s not Marcus’ post he’s stole it off Gaz geordie shore and posted it because he gets t-roled so much (I.e people discussing his tit behaviour)
oh thanks @Yesweknowyouhavekids I didn’t know what @CrazyBaldhead meant by the “gshore” reference, my mistake beaut now it makes sense 🙈 but technically Marcus still robbed it from that head Gaz. (I didn’t know he gets t-rolled, but I can see why. Thanks for clearing that up and my apologies @CrazyBaldhead 🙈)

• Heart
Reactions: 5
oh thanks @Yesweknowyouhavekids I didn’t know what @CrazyBaldhead meant by the “gshore” reference, my mistake beaut now it makes sense 🙈 but technically Marcus still robbed it from that head Gaz. (I didn’t know he gets t-rolled, but I can see why. Thanks for clearing that up and my apologies @CrazyBaldhead 🙈)
As if Marcus could type something that length he’d have to have three square meals in between 🤪🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thread suggestion
Marcus is a murderer we’ll see him on the news
That witch has got nothing but he’s got his views

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Did feel sorry for him in the dog and heaven video, animals always make me emotional 😭. Dogs overrule humans any day!

Then he posted he was going out for breakfast and it was 11:30 which made me think, lazy fucker 🤣

Where's @TitTwist gone?

Just noticed not seen the name for ages

• Heart
Did feel sorry for him in the dog and heaven video, animals always make me emotional 😭. Dogs overrule humans any day!

Then he posted he was going out for breakfast and it was 11:30 which made me think, lazy fucker 🤣

Where's @TitTwist gone?

Think they liked a couple of my posts over weekend

• Haha
Reactions: 4
#58 suggestion:

Fighting on the streets, with his bad wig and toe rot.
But at least he has his views beaut, what’ve you got?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I have just watched that second video 😡 he really is vile and the biggest bleep in Camborne and a tit one at that!! I genuinely think he thinks that he is a celebrity on them streets 🤣 what a sad little life he leads hardly something to brag about talking to people you don't know on your phone getting low views whilst you eat your dinner like a bleeping cave man on your own because you have no real friends get a bloody grip!! 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
On the wine already, could we be going back to alcoholic Narcus?

Narcus was a typo but I kinda like it 😂
Loving The bottom comment I bet he ignored that one 🤣 DWP stopping this big greaseball in his tracks and cutting off his funds would make my year 🤞🤞🤞🤞

• Haha
I like a lot of butter when it's melted but not when it's just sitting on top of the bread 😱

Licking the knife also creeps me out 🤢

Reactions: 8

Where's @TitTwist gone?

I'm here sweet! 💕 I had a few pages to catch up on and dyslexia is not my friend 😂
I've had a flare up for the last week so I'm feeling a bit sorry for myself.
Watching this butterball lose his wig whilst leaning back on his chair on his night out was a personal highlight.

Also, I found myself getting irrationally cross with him trying to cheat the pub quiz! What a little prick of a bastard!
Also passed off at how they disrespected Beyoncé by spelling her name! (No.2!)

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.