Marcus Mitchell #57 Living in Cornwall so sunny free sandyBut everydays a rainy day since Marcus kill Andy. ✉🥀

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This gormless face as he tries to read the comments gets me every time!

He’s not sure if he’s going to do the quiz now (ie his mums fucked off and he knows he can’t do it on his own)
SAME. When he leans in it makes me want to launch my phone at the walll! 🤪

Reactions: 6
Just confirmed he’s off out for breakfast tomorrow, who’d of thought it aye?!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He really thinks he did something there didnt he calling a girl a see you next tuesday is awful and just shows him for who he is hope he got called out and that's why he deleted it imagine having an argument with him and his only leg stand is 'ive got views tho' cringeeeee

On that note goodnight beauts

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Just confirmed he’s off out for breakfast tomorrow, who’d of thought it aye?!
That chicken died for NOTHING! Did Marcus ever think of that? No. He only thinks if himself and his eating out!

It was killed
Had its breast molested by Sid and her pepper grinder
Shoved in 8 small packages with enough mayo to sink a ship
And then left to rot like his big toe.

Fecking selfish.

• Haha
What an odd little liar he is. He didn't just wake up and find this pic, he did this month's ago when he last went out with Heidi, was it like almost a year ago?
View attachment 1687352
Yeah I think he’s talking about the past tense coz he says it’s in his archive

*don’t mind me reacting to old posts catching up 😂

Reactions: 2
The girl he’s arguing with is keeping her cool really well especially the way he’s speaking to her 🤢. Thinks he’s a hard man, makes me cringe

Reactions: 12
Yeah I think he’s talking about the past tense coz he says it’s in his archive

*don’t mind me reacting to old posts catching up 😂

Pommy! How was your wedding 💒?
Also, that's certainly not MM in your profile, who have you traitored us for? 😂

Edit spelling

• Haha
Reactions: 5
For someone who says that trolls and haters really don’t bother him anymore he doesn’t half go on about them!

Reactions: 8
The girl he’s arguing with is keeping her cool really well especially the way he’s speaking to her 🤢. Thinks he’s a hard man, makes me cringe

Imagine the rage if he'd drunk vodka and not his happy drink of wine!

I still want to know how it all started, not given that has he, probably because it'd be awkward explaining he was the culprit

bleeping hell, its cilla black 😀😀
Thinking more Jeremy Beadle “you’ve been framed” 🤣

Sadly I am. ☹
I not blocked but im fuming I gave my time to another tattle thread and missed Vicky Pollard trying to act well ard and fighting with some random girl! That will teach me to not be a traitor again (or could Marcus please turn on notifications when he’s giving good tattle content! God hes so selfish 😤)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
He's a bit of a troll isn't he writing that long essay!!! I'm surprised that gshore twit could actually write?
WTF is wrong with you @CrazyBaldhead 🤣🤣 its Marcus FFS he 💯 stole that , he’s a professional when it comes to stealing, memes, quotes, drinks from spoons, mayonnaise sachet’s etc…you know this tit beaut 😂

• Haha
I didn’t realise he had written a 58 page book on Amazon, is it was good as Sally Axl’ self-penned and utter sack of shite book?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.