Marcus Mitchell #57 Living in Cornwall so sunny free sandyBut everydays a rainy day since Marcus kill Andy. ✉🥀

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh beauts, he's private, I'm destroyed, life ruined, I'm going to go and inhale a Colin, cry into my peenyo and maybe have 5 masturbations
It won't last long beaut he bloody needs us 🤣🤣 enjoy your Colin, peenyo and masturbations 😂

Reactions: 7
I know he can be absolutely off the wall and nasty at times (a lot of the time) but this weekend has been the only time I’ve really been able to catch his lives for any length of time (apart from the infamous 4/20 lives of 1000 hours) and when he’s chatting away to various people in the pub (before drinking lots) he seems perfectly pleasant. I don’t see why he couldn’t do a reception type job somewhere and I actually think he would do okay at it.
the DWP catching up to his carry on would be the best thing for him, surely he isn’t going to spend the rest of his life in tyacks every day multiple times a day on his own ? It bores me n I see glimpses of it for about 30 secs a day let alone living it 😴

Reactions: 23
I know he can be absolutely off the wall and nasty at times (a lot of the time) but this weekend has been the only time I’ve really been able to catch his lives for any length of time (apart from the infamous 4/20 lives of 1000 hours) and when he’s chatting away to various people in the pub (before drinking lots) he seems perfectly pleasant. I don’t see why he couldn’t do a reception type job somewhere and I actually think he would do okay at it.
the DWP catching up to his carry on would be the best thing for him, surely he isn’t going to spend the rest of his life in tyacks every day multiple times a day on his own ? It bores me n I see glimpses of it for about 30 secs a day let alone living it 😴

This, I think he'd actually enjoy working! Imagine the people he could interact with

Reactions: 8
Just popping into this thread I see him every single morning on live eating breakfast, doesn’t he work or anything

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just popping into this thread I see him every single morning on live eating breakfast, doesn’t he work or anything
Nope! He’s totally capable of working but would rather claim benefits, pretend he’s homeless and live rent/bill free (but stay at his mums all the timeand use all his money to eat out.
He could easily get a job in a supermarket/office but won’t lower himself to that.

Reactions: 10
Nope! He’s totally capable of working but would rather claim benefits, pretend he’s homeless and live rent/bill free (but stay at his mums all the timeand use all his money to eat out.
He could easily get a job in a supermarket/office but won’t lower himself to that.
He sort of reminds me of karina if youse know who that is

Reactions: 5
Instas private so DWP don't uncover his ruse
Hasn't got a home but he has got views.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
In a bush is where he poos,
But it doesn’t matter coz he got views.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Marcus Mitchell, he’s nobody’s muse.
Call him out on his lifestyle, he’ll call you a c**t and mock you for your ‘views’.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I can’t believe he’s gone private because someone mentioned the DWP like after all these years he’s only just considered it
Lol lol lol

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Anyone know why we have hats now? 😭😂
I’m assuming it’s because of Day of the Dead/ Día de Muertos

even though his very dull Instagram has gone private ( for a day or two before he starts missing the views/attention ), I’m assuming he’s still going to be on tiktok eating several meals out a day. Where he will be mostly on his own ( ie unassisted) and managing to order and pay for his food independently. If his social media is being monitored, that’s going to count against his claims he’s completely unable to work due to his autism/ocd . Contrary to belief, it’s pretty hard to get PIP, and UC without the looking for work requirement- I have ( actual properly diagnosed) epilepsy, anxiety , depression , ocd and am currently having a high risk pregnancy yet I’ve still been assessed as having some capacity to work for UC purposes ( and up until a huge burnout a few years ago I did work full time as well as being a lone parent ) .I’m also on standard rate PIP. It’s also not that hard to report someone anonymously, and while I’m not suggesting any of us would have ( because we don’t know the full story necessarily) , I wouldnt put it past Sid to have made a sneaky phone call after a few gins and one of her FB post disowning him. Or one of his “ friends” like Adelllle. Or his one of his sisters , especially if they didn’t know the alcoholic act was fake .

Marcus, if you still read here, I reckon you would be much happier if you tried to get a part time job. Or applied for an access to work course . If you are anxious about interacting with the general public ( which I guess you are by the fact you constantly seek reassurance when ordering, paying by card etc) supermarkets have shelf stacking jobs over night. As well as a wage , you’d likely get other benefits like healthcare benefits- you could get some free therapy, discounts on stuff like meals out, cinema etc. an overnight shift is usually 10pm -6am so you could Finish work , pop home for a shower and a change of clothes and still be down the cafe for your breakfast . Then home to sleep till your tea down Tyacks before a quick change of clothes before your next shift . Aldi ,which is close to you, definitely offers flexibility so you could choose to work 2 night shifts a week , and still stay under the 16 hr benefit cap . And still have 5 days a week to spend your nights watching tv or making “ content” .

i miss working . I miss having a routine. I miss meeting a range of people and making friendships . I miss having a purpose.I’m older than you- I’m nearly 40- and the idea that I’m likely going to be in the same position as I am now in 5 years time scares the tit out of me . I’m too old for so many access to work schemes . I’m too old for apprenticeships. I don’t qualify for a lot of subsidised trading courses due to having a couple of degrees ( one paid for via student loans in something I love but not very employable , the other done vocationally) . You are only 24. The cut off for so much support is 25. You still have a bit of time to turn your life around . Do it for you , not for clout . And if you can’t do it for you, do it to piss us off. Imagine how angry we would be in 5 years time when you are in your own place , showing off pictures of you wiggling all 10 of your toes on a beach during your hard earned holiday to Italy/Dubai/Australia. The majority of people here/on sm are laughing at you or pity you( all those autism mums on tiktok see you the same as their newly diagnosed toddlers ) - make something of yourself and turn us into the jealous haterz you like to pretend we are.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Absolutely agree @BubbleDuck. There are so many different types of jobs with varying hours he’d be able to do. It would improve his social abilities and he’d learn new skills, maybe even make some friends (not just randoms from the pub) and give him some purpose. Surely at some point boredom will drive him to at least TRY and do something with his life.

Reactions: 12
Ah it’s Day of the Dead on Nov 2nd. Not gonna lie, Marcus is hilarious in a sombrero

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.