Marcus Mitchell #57 Living in Cornwall so sunny free sandyBut everydays a rainy day since Marcus kill Andy. ✉🥀

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How come he’s been going somewhere else for his breakfast? Has he mentioned that?

Also has someone got beef with the Irish bird he was with on Saturday?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
On the wine already, could we be going back to alcoholic Narcus?

Narcus was a typo but I kinda like it 😂
That bottom comment about the DWP!! 🤣

So Marcus has lost followers because of the IG saga!! Good! 🤣

So now he's going to put his IG account on private because of the IG glitch that's affected everybody...

itsmarcusmitchell_1667233522391.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Ha ha I think he saw the DWP comment and has tit himself 🤣🤣🤣 I don't actually follow him on insta and can't stick his Tik toks so would like to wish Mr Mitchell nothing but Karma 🤣 on the flip side he is desperate for any attention so it really won't last long 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Do people really keep that close an eye on their follower numbers day to day? I can understand you’d notice if it was thousands but from what he was saying it was only fluctuating by about 50

And has he deleted all his stories?

Reactions: 7
Pommy! How was your wedding 💒?
Also, that's certainly not MM in your profile, who have you traitored us for? 😂

Edit spelling
It was amazing thank you. I’m in a hotel in Dublin watching Big Bang theory with a spice bag and a tango ice blast. The bed is covered in satay sauce rather than lube but we’re happy and bleeping wrecked. Best day of my life but not sure there was any need for three days 😂😂😂 Go home tomorrow and I can’t wait for a bit of normality 😂😂😂❤

Oh and it’s Bradley Weekes. Surely there’s not someone on here who doesn’t know the Becky bumhole saga 😂🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Do people really keep that close an eye on their follower numbers day to day? I can understand you’d notice if it was thousands but from what he was saying it was only fluctuating by about 50

And has he deleted all his stories?
Yep, dirty deleted yet again but we have them!! 🤣

Reactions: 5
Yep, dirty deleted yet again but we have them!! 🤣
What’s these comments about guys? Videos are still not loading on here and don’t know what people are referencing. Can’t watch his stories because mr p will probably divorce me

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ha ha I think he saw the DWP comment and has tit himself 🤣🤣🤣 I don't actually follow him on insta and can't stick his Tik toks so would like to wish Mr Mitchell nothing but Karma 🤣 on the flip side he is desperate for any attention so it really won't last long 😂😂
Beaut, are you being a hater?! 🤣 remember he has views!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What’s these comments about guys? Videos are still not loading on here and don’t know what people are referencing. Can’t watch his stories because mr p will probably divorce me
Somebody mentioned on his comments that the DWP can access his SM accounts and stop his money. He then said he would put his accounts on private!! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Somebody mentioned on his comments that the DWP can access his SM accounts and stop his money. He then said he would put his accounts on private!! 🤣
Big Shitbag 🤣🤣🤣 shame Tattle can't block him from seeing the comments on here from his Trolls 😂 #titfortat

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Be WELL funny if some fake account from dwp was already following him loool

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It was amazing thank you. I’m in a hotel in Dublin watching Big Bang theory with a spice bag and a tango ice blast. The bed is covered in satay sauce rather than lube but we’re happy and bleeping wrecked. Best day of my life but not sure there was any need for three days 😂😂😂 Go home tomorrow and I can’t wait for a bit of normality 😂😂😂❤

Oh and it’s Bradley Weekes. Surely there’s not someone on here who doesn’t know the Becky bumhole saga 😂🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣
Congratulations Pommy I'm sure you were a beaut bride beaut 💓💓

Reactions: 8
I’m probably going to offend someone on here so sorry in advance but it kinda annoys me that there’s always someone on his lives asking whether he’s got a job - pretty obvious he hasn’t and he always ignores those comments. The DWP one was a stroke of genius though so fair play to whoever that was 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
No ouija board then Carcus? Has he put his IG account on private yet beauts? Hopefully he's shitting himself about that comment!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh beauts, he's private, I'm destroyed, life ruined, I'm going to go and inhale a Colin, cry into my peenyo and maybe have 5 masturbations

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.