Marcus Mitchell #57 Living in Cornwall so sunny free sandyBut everydays a rainy day since Marcus kill Andy. ✉🥀

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel so much rage towards him today. I think i need a break from him 🤦🏻‍♀️
Me every day beaut, but it’s like an actual car crash - can’t look away! 😩

He’s certainly become quite the fan of the ‘pino’ lately. Who’s placing bets on how soon he’ll become an alcoholic and get green eyes again?!
Ooh I hope so, I want to break out my green-eyed Marcus profile pic again 🤣

Also did anyone see on that boring AF live with his ‘friend’ (?) when she said ‘you must spend a fortune eating out every day. You’re out for breakfast, lunch and tea every day’. And he said ‘yeah I do’ and did that infuriating giggle with his hand covering his mouth. He is an absolute bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve been dipping in and out past few weeks. Has he mentioned Steven much? The guy that killed himself?
he mentioned him briefly on Friday night just said he regretted their fall out and wished they’d made up before he passed but that’s the only thing for a while I think

Reactions: 7
Why is he putting spagetti hoops in the airfryer and not the microwave like any normal person ?
Probabaly cause its the only thing he 'knows' how to cook in there
THe airfryer (like everything else) is completely wasted on him
twit.

Reactions: 9
Glad he’s stopped dragging SG’s name through the mud when he’s pissed!
It used to make me so angry and uncomfortable. Making allegations about a dead man who couldn’t defend himself.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Again dunno who's trying to convince 😆
But…he’s not going in any direction because he literally does nothing but eat, tit and sleep every day, then repeat. I cannot think of a single thing he’s doing that would take him in any direction… Except maybe to his grave because he’s eating himself to death.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
But…he’s not going in any direction because he literally does nothing but eat, tit and sleep every day, then repeat. I cannot think of a single thing he’s doing that would take him in any direction… Except maybe to his grave because he’s eating himself to death.
Well exactly he's obviously told this 'social worker' if there even is one a pack of lies 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.