Marcus Mitchell #57 Living in Cornwall so sunny free sandyBut everydays a rainy day since Marcus kill Andy. ✉🥀

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I'm just minding my own business scrolling through TikTok and I don't know who looks worse, him or those chips.

Reactions: 2
Honestly that comment, like his life is anything to aspire to 🤣🤣

Even if we can’t afford to eat out 2-3 times a day, our lives are soooooo much richer than his in other ways. @Rach88 you’re right the people who stick up for him are bigger dickheads than him 😳

Reactions: 13
Just dont get how they can go on about haterz and trollz when surely enabling and defending his redic behaviour and saying hes lovely etc is worse for him than any 'troll'

Reactions: 7
He even said himself that the majority of the stuff on here is the truth?! So I don’t see how it can be ‘trolling’. Just accept the truth.

Reactions: 7
Yet more blowing smoke up his arse! 🙄
View attachment 1699672
Beauts, this has made me piss is this a bleeping joke?? Did they not see 'Vicky Bitchface Pollard' squaring up to that girl on Saturday night and calling her a bleep?? He is vile and clearly hates women end of 🙄 I blame Sid for her tit mothering skills 🤔

Might need a bigger star Marcus to accommodate the 'facial gunt' #deluded

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
We should run sweepstake on here

I reckon he will be a stiff by May 2023 😎

Reactions: 1
I genuinely can't understand if last night's posts with how he handles hate (not very well) and the facial gunt stuck on the Christmas tree star is to wind Tattle up or he is actual that cringe and tragic??? Help me beauts 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.