Marcus Mitchell #57 Living in Cornwall so sunny free sandyBut everydays a rainy day since Marcus kill Andy. ✉🥀

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's live, doesn't ever look down on anyone

Some youths outside the window asked for his name and to be in his video. His response, bless them just having fun.... Yeah fun until it all ends up online 😳

Meeting his dad at 5:30 for dinner

Boring live really, ignoring any good questions, blocked someone for asking if he works and saying good to know when someone else says no he doesn't

He's in a good healthy place mentally and no one can change that

Doesn't want to go to a gym as he knows too many people and 20% of people are mean. Though he's considered it

Fitness isn't his thing

For comments about what he does for work, if it's here, give it up 🤣 he's ignoring them and it's laborious seeing them all come through

Wants to go to the USA next year, wants to do driving lessons next year
lol think he says about American and driving lessons every year 🤣 So hes meeting ritch for Dinner ??was the burger and chips lunch 😳 no wonder he’s the size he is.

Reactions: 7
We are literally watching him eat to death, online, with his daily posts. He won't live for far longer. His heart will give out or blood poisoning from his damaged toe infection will finish him, being an undiagnosed Diabetic.
He would never survive the anaesthetic in hospital.

Reactions: 11
I know i say it all the time but the pure greed of him sickens me.

There are homeless people who think about where their next meal will come from, the same homeless people who would love his little bedsit and all this lazy selfish entitled little tit does is stuff his face multiple times a day with enough food to feed a family 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 15
lol think he says about American and driving lessons every year 🤣 So hes meeting ritch for Dinner ??was the burger and chips lunch 😳 no wonder he’s the size he is.
Yeah someone asked what he was going to have for dinner, said burger and chips earlier, not sure what to have for dinner 😱

This came up on my fyp, thought it was MM at first 😳🙈

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Everytime I check on his stories he's eating!! Just glad I'm an insider into his 'private' account atm!!
itsmarcusmitchell_1667322356098.jpg
itsmarcusmitchell_1667322365225.jpg

• Haha
Imagine all these times he’s ‘tried to kill himself’ and his manky toe ends up finishing him off. Get that on your tombstone generator Marcus 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Imagine all these times he’s ‘tried to kill himself’ and his manky toe ends up finishing him off. Get that on your tombstone generator Marcus 😂😂😂😂
haha I made a tombstone for jake quickendens non existent career off tombstone generator 🤣 I would have know about if it wasn’t for Marcus so he actually promoted it and influenced me 😂

• Haha
More riveting content beauts!

itsmarcusmitchell_1667328907714.jpg

haha I made a tombstone for jake quickendens non existent career off tombstone generator 🤣 I would have know about if it wasn’t for Marcus so he actually promoted it and influenced me 😂
Have you been on QJQ's today? He's having a Tattle meltdown!! 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
That is so obvious hes sent that to himself idiot and why 'wait' till 2023 to change your life (which you won't) start now 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Did he really open three different bags of crisps at once to try them all?

Dirty greedy bastard.

• Sick
  • Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.